IGNORED

English, American or Canadian new member have a read in here....

Hello new members and Welcome to Media Psychos, i know this will seem like a strange place to begin with. I know i was new once too.

everyone here is too help where they can :D

anyway as this is a strange place why not and come and say hello and have a chat with us in the english room?????

american or english or canadian.

or for that matter anyone is welcome really, that can speak a jot we even have the odd german as well.

hopefully you can meet some fellow collectors like minded people and maybe even make some new online friends.

dog hug GIFfriend GIFPointing Up Morgan Freeman GIF by MOODMAN

we all in there if you want come say hello and have a chat :hello: giphy.gif

and one thing i promise none of us bite, well maybe one but we keep them on a lead.xD

so no real harm will come to you promise B|

anyway if any of you feel come along and say hello and try make you feel welcome, get you involved with where things are at. 

and well have a laugh along the way, life is too short.

click on link post below and well see you there.

show us your psycho :D

come visit us in the english speaking chat room below includes americans and canadians and anyone thats speaks well english sort of xD 

uk-union-jack-flag-waving-animated-gif-8usa-american-flag-waving-animated-gif-27canadian-flag-animated-gif-81.gif

hope to see you in there.

all the best

basil :D

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1

• Basil locked this topic
  • Basil unlocked, locked and pinned this topic
  • Basil unlocked and locked this topic
  • Basil unlocked and locked this topic
  • Basil unlocked this topic
  • Masterblaster changed the title to English, American or Canadian new member have a read in here....
  • Basil locked this topic