IGNORED

Hello

7 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

HELLO AND WELCOME @ididitfortherock13 648783af.gif.3c683d59d725388b8b51fa6489ac8299.gif.f436d31272d8b67a7f5ed437f1e03baf.gif .

One thing WE DO And do it well is the selection of overseas steelbooks :Yes::wow: .

Also some of our memebers are a seasoned Bunch 1f60a.png . ALL are super helpful and SUPER friendly chins-laughing-and-eating-chinchilla-35349341-368-362.jpg.592ddaaa305139f0272ca3e59b33a868.jpg.

My wallet is going to hate me, once I start collecting some of the more expensive steelbooks. Thanks for the warm welcome!!

6 hours ago, Scary Hair said:

@ididitfortherock13

Well casual to compleationist I think that we have something for everyone 1f60a.png.

By the way we have LOTS to see and do on the board 1f44d.png its a bit like The T.A.R.D.I.S . 

Try the Name the Film game thats fun  infuriating at times still fun mind you 1f44d.png1f49e.png

I will definitely be spending a lot of time through the different threads.  

3 hours ago, Masterblaster said:

@ididitfortherock13 id like to know how did you come to your Nick ?

What part of Canada do you come from ?

What are big box Retailers ?

My nickname is based on a wrestling storyline, that involved the rock. I'm from Western Canada. Big Box retailers are large retail stores. In Canada, BestBuy and Walmart are the biggest sellers of physical media. 

• ★ Administrators ★

@ididitfortherock13 So Dwayne Johnson ... thats interesting . Its way past my timeframe though , i used to like Wrestling when they had stars like Jimmy Snooker , Jake the Snake, Piper, Steamboat, Andre the Giant, the best was Nature Boy...!!

I thought you meant BB when you said BB Retailers ... 

What brought you to MP ?  

So you only collected in country Releases till now , what Retailers are you looking to add to your collection ?

Maybe some pictures to share with us from your collection ? Im always interested in seeing what people collect and how much or little they have collected...

When did you start to collect ? 

Anyway enjoy your stay here on MP !

Take care

18 hours ago, Masterblaster said:

@ididitfortherock13 So Dwayne Johnson ... thats interesting . Its way past my timeframe though , i used to like Wrestling when they had stars like Jimmy Snooker , Jake the Snake, Piper, Steamboat, Andre the Giant, the best was Nature Boy...!!

I thought you meant BB when you said BB Retailers ... 

What brought you to MP ?  

So you only collected in country Releases till now , what Retailers are you looking to add to your collection ?

Maybe some pictures to share with us from your collection ? Im always interested in seeing what people collect and how much or little they have collected...

When did you start to collect ? 

Anyway enjoy your stay here on MP !

Take care

Yeah, those wrestlers were a little before my time. I was looking for a site, that had a group buy option for oversea steelbooks. But MP is much more than I expected. So many interesting threads. I'm looking at some Korean sites, such as Kimchidvd, and Novamedia. I recently preordered "Hell or High Water" stellbook from kimchidvd, excited for that. I have some Zavvi and BestBuy steelbooks. I'm currently living on campus. If I go home during the weekend I'll post some images of my collection. Since the rise of digital, physical media, in my opinion, has decreased in price. It started with the X-Files box set, to normal Blu-rays to now steelbooks. Thanks for the welcome!!

Archived