ksosk

PRODUCTS Blade Runner 2049 Badge Prop (Media Psychos Exclusive Product)

First invoice paid, wasn't expecting this for months, thought @ksosk was buried in his lab working away! Looking forward to this beauty, I have an original Pale Fire book, Kyriazi Neptune cigarette box and Officer K' drinking glass and bottle amongst other props.... this will be the icing on the cake of my humble display homage to 2049. Thank you for getting me in on the run! Can't wait to post a photo when it arrives.

• Like 1

Hey @ksosk,

Know this is closed, but noticed the list was for 100 and not all were taken...Would be glad to take a spot if possible. Not sure if all 100 were being made regardless or if they were made to order for the specific amount of people who signed up.

Either way, this looks really nice! Wish I had come back a bit sooner to grab this (amongst many other things I've seen already 😅)

• Like 1

Awards

9 hours ago, Sheikah said:

Hey @ksosk,

Know this is closed, but noticed the list was for 100 and not all were taken...Would be glad to take a spot if possible. Not sure if all 100 were being made regardless or if they were made to order for the specific amount of people who signed up.

Either way, this looks really nice! Wish I had come back a bit sooner to grab this (amongst many other things I've seen already 😅)

I can't give you any confirmation as of now, but if I do, is there a specific #you hope for?

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ksosk said:

I can't give you any confirmation as of now, but if I do, is there a specific #you hope for?

That's totally fine! And nope, I don't particularly care which #. I'd just love to have any of them if available!

Thanks! 👍

• Like 1

Awards

On 4/12/2019 at 11:48 PM, ksosk said:

FOR SALE here

Blade Runner 2049 - KD 6-3.7 Badge (Movie Prop)

Price: TBA

Available via Groupbuy thread soon.

BR2049 Badge

This is a custom-made high quality 1:1 scale metal badge (not the common 3D-printed type).

@ksosk, rec’d today! 📫

Thank You so much for this beautiful BR 2049 badge... you are very much appreciated!! 🏆 🏅

• Like 3

Awards

Received mine today as well! Wasn't expecting it to come in a nice fuzzy case too haha. Though I wish the front side said "Blade Runner 2049" somewhere on it as well in the gold lettering, but that would just be extra icing on the cake! 😁

Thanks @ksosk

thumbnail_image1.thumb.jpg.4ed18acb24d8cb84e0a3f28e377deb9e.jpgthumbnail_image4.thumb.jpg.32409fa78be6dd6e163040fde34e3f01.jpg'

thumbnail_image3.thumb.jpg.def2fbde31925b781420c2603ccb73d9.jpg

Edited by Sheikah
  • Like 6

Awards

Love the pics @Sheikah

Originally, the idea was to personalise the outer case but that nice black furry item costs a fortune! Haha. 

The only way to continue to use it without the raising the cost too high was to combine it with our Dunkirk medal (which was free!) so I had to put only MP logo and a shameless ksosk label 🤭

It is outrageous the difference in cost with an extra line of customised text to differentiate Blade and Dunkirk 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ksosk said:

Love the pics @Sheikah

Originally, the idea was to personalise the outer case but that nice black furry item costs a fortune! Haha. 

The only way to continue to use it without the raising the cost too high was to combine it with our Dunkirk medal (which was free!) so I had to put only MP logo and a shameless ksosk label 🤭

It is outrageous the difference in cost with an extra line of customised text to differentiate Blade and Dunkirk 

Thanks @ksosk!

...Dunkirk medal?! :TRUCDEOUF:  Man I really did miss a lot while I was gone haha. Are there any pics of that one? I don't see a thread for it in this products forum? Though I guess you said it was free, so maybe it was included with something else that was sold?

And yeah it's totally understandable on the cost. It's not a big deal, like I said, would've just been extra icing on the cake haha. 

• Like 2

Awards

37 minutes ago, Sheikah said:

Thanks @ksosk!

...Dunkirk medal?! :TRUCDEOUF:  Man I really did miss a lot while I was gone haha. Are there any pics of that one? I don't see a thread for it in this products forum? Though I guess you said it was free, so maybe it was included with something else that was sold?

And yeah it's totally understandable on the cost. It's not a big deal, like I said, would've just been extra icing on the cake haha. 

The Dunkirk medal goes with UHD Club Dunkirk wooden case release.

UC D01UC D03

I uploaded a short video here too. 

• Like 4

I just received my 2nd invoice from the UK hub, so I guess my Officer K badge is on the way. I must say, the photos from Ksosk and the ones above people are starting to receive are just superb. I can't wait to display it. Currently looking for a wallet to do it justice, along with a replica ID card.

I showed a friend the photos and he asked why I would want such a 'thing' and why did I collect items like this.... well, I didn't really know how to answer, other than to say that owning such a high quality piece of memorabilia from your favourite films seems to bring you closer to the movie and you seem to enjoy a deeper appreciation of it.

I'll be sure to post some photos alongside some of my 2049 memorabilia!

• Like 2

^^ I can relate to the confused looks on some friend's faces when they see my collection(s). 🙂

They do understand my love for films and even the desire to own a Premium Edition of those films.

But, when they see I own, 2 or 3 or 6 copies of said films, their eyebrows raise.

That, more than the associated treasures that accompany some of my editions are when they question my sanity... 😉

I'm usually quick to point out that some of them have more than one similar Hockey jersey, or coins, or stamps, or what have you.

Collecting is its own reward and will usually defy any explanation.

That's fine, we do what makes us happy in life and yeah, these make me happy...🤗

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 2