Hey everyone!

Thanks to everyone who has been so welcoming to me the past couple week. Huge shoutout to @romeroland for bringing me here. My wife despises you all already ;) . I recently got into collecting Steelbook around Christmas of 2018 and this is my collection already. Im realizing the premium are a much more expensive hobby but darn are they beautiful.

Im actually Canadian and recently moved to Utah with my wife. We just had our first little guy join us one month ago and hes awesome! My username comes from my time i lived in Russia with my brother doing service for a year in Novosibirsk and Moscow.  He always said i looked similar to Putin haha super strange so thats always been my username!

Also huge shoutout to @deckard99 & @Masterblaster they have been amazing helping me through this new process and answering all my excessive questions. You two have made it an awesome experience

IMG_3667.HEIC

welcome @VladPutin very cool username, you sure you havent been sent to spy on trump xD

nice to hear of your little one arriving, just have to order the premium steels when wife is asleep ;)

then when they turn up you just say oh i did tell you, must have been tired and forgotten 🤣

well hope you steel collection keeps growing nicely and premiums are truely the way foward.

it got me after couple of years of collect normals and once started the premiums you dont stop.

I also have limited space lol 2 book shelves full of steels and i have a very good clear out of old standard steels, a while ago giving away about 80 steels to the father in law and now is starting to fill right back up again.

my one free piece of advice just dont just by a steel because its there. buy ones think are the best.

save you some money and space. reckon 80 steels i gave away cost about £1200 at £15 steel average.

all the best

basil :)

Awards

@VladPutin welcome to Media Psychos. Congratulations to your most important new arrival, your son 😊. Collecting Steelbooks for yor favorite movies is a lot of fun and when they get a Premium, then it gets even better 🤣. Take a look around and I'm sure you will find some cool stuff that is interesting to you. I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Am 12.4.2019 um 19:37 schrieb VladPutin:

Hey everyone!

Thanks to everyone who has been so welcoming to me the past couple week. Huge shoutout to @romeroland for bringing me here. My wife despises you all already ;) .

Welcome here. Tell your wife that we are all good people. Just, well, Psychos. :D