IGNORED

Manta Lab SHAZAM! (Manta Lab Exclusive #??) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

thomue1987

• extantsrevenge changed the title to SHAZAM! (Manta Lab Exclusive #??) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]
  • 2 months later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@extantsrevenge and @ksosk can correct me if im wrong. 

When i spoke with John it sounded like this was dropped because of how hard it was to try and get approvals for art work. The process is pretty insane, you have to pick out the art work; submit it to the appropriate individuals in the USA. That alone takes months between sending it and waiting for them to reply. Then if they reject it, which it sounds like the studio has done multiple times for shazam; its back to the drawing board. They went back and forth and nothing was getting approved :(  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Like that is it !! 😂😂 

Cameron Smith GIF by Camjaysmith

You fancy-pants Platinums can have all the Zeta One Clicks and ladi-da Motherboxes you want, but don’t come down here out of your Platinum towers telling us Gold boys how it’s done.🤫 This is a Manta thread dude, stay in your lane.

@Intentcoin and me know where it’s at. All we need is a Manta Full Slip in our lives and we’re straight 

giphy.gif

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Love ya bro ✌🏼😉

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

You fancy-pants Platinums can have all the Zeta One Clicks and ladi-da Motherboxes you want, but don’t come down here out of your Platinum towers telling us Gold boys how it’s done.🤫 This is a Manta thread dude, stay in your lane.

I'll have you know I'm a manta fan too, just put my name down for Joker today I'm not all about the zeta lol. But ok I know where I'm not wanted

Got Talent Audition Reaction GIF by Got Talent Global

But please just remember down there in the slums 

gad elmaleh huge in france GIF by NETFLIX

• Haha 5

53 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

@Intentcoin and me know where it’s at. All we need is a Manta Full Slip in our lives and we’re straight 

giphy.gif

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Love ya bro ✌🏼😉

but you dont have shazam 

Chris Evans Laughing GIF by mtv

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

@Pbsw23

no all joking aside i spoke with john of manta last year this is a dead duck trust me, how its not all been locked up all the threads i dont know?

if you looking for shazam manta wont be doing it.

hence why i have turned to the dark side of zeta, i love manta but if there not covering all dc films there's no point for me.

cost me a bit slowly catching up with missing zeta films bit by bit.

i will still get odd manta but not one more dc there too unreliable for get the approvals thru on dc. sorry but thats my ocd kicking in now.

also with manta with john farming his business out to his m8 im not convinced it be all that good.

also if farmed out his m8 running it, he will want paying mean mantas costs can only go one way and that be up.

thats my 2 pence for what its worth.

i like manta i think they just maybe slowly killing it off. but time will tell if im right or not.

i would like to be proved wrong.

but usually find my radar doesn't let me down that often.

all the best

basil 👍

Edited by Basil
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Basil No I had also read this and not expecting it to be honest. But I’m a stubborn one, and I don’t do Zeta. All about personal preference obviously, but there is no way I’d even attempt to back catalogue all the DC Zeta now, even if I did like them. They’re not even that decent movies 😂

I haven’t got any of the Batman’s in Premiums, and I sure as hell won’t lose any sleep over Shazam that’s for sure. 😂🙌🏼 It is what it is. If Manta do a u-turn, then I’ll get it, but otherwise a standard Steel is fine (for this franchise).

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Pbsw23 said:

@Basil No I had also read this and not expecting it to be honest. But I’m a stubborn one, and I don’t doc Zeta. All about personal preference obviously, but there is no way I’d even attempt to back catalogue all the DC Zeta now, even if I did like them. They’re not even that decent movies 😂

I haven’t got any of the Batman’s in Premiums, and I sure as hell won’t lose any sleep over Shazam that’s for sure. 😂🙌🏼 It is what it is. If Manta do a u-turn, then I’ll get it, but otherwise a standard Steel isn’t fine (for this franchise).

no worries and if after standard one i bought from zavvi few weeks back for think £15 atm 4k+2d so cheap for a 4k one

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
2 hours ago, ShadowWarrior said:

Where's this and 2, lets go ML! LOL 

Sad Season 4 GIF by The Office

damn and there was me thinking steve you stuck up some beauty shots :D

hoping this will be mantas next release as its got the WWA coming now and i want WEA fury of the godsxD 

Shazam GIF by SHAZAM! Movie

Edited by Basil
  • Haha 1