IGNORED

Hello From Tar On Toe!

StevenWest

Recently discovered KIMCHI DVD and Black Baron and am hooked! I love the offbeat stuff like Spike Jonze's 'Her', Wes Anderson film's, and am a super freak for Bong Joon Ho movies.

So I'm looking for past, present, and future releases to really honor these film makers in my collection.

Awards

Ohhh boy oh boy are YOU in the right place here amongst fellow Psychos @StevenWest .

Snowpiercer is in my top 5 all time movies

giphy.gif

🤩🤩.

It has to be one of the most neglected masterpieces of our time 👊👊.

Past you need our members Galleries, that and Our Retail awards some major delights in those HERE 😍😍 .

IF you find a Must have a Wanted Advertisement may be placed  HERE you never know your luck😊 .

Present and Future well any realise thread is a Precious just waiting to claim YOUR shelf space 👍❤❤.

Without further ado  

giphy-downsized.gif

Ann 🤗

• ★ Administrators ★

@StevenWest welcome to Media Psychos. You have found the perfect place for getting all the info on future and past releases for your favorite films. If you are searching a specific older release try to make an Advert in our Classified section. I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Archived