IGNORED

custom upgraded steelbooks.......

Basil

right havent seen a thread in here for this was wondering if anyone has done any custom upgrades to the steelbooks thought this be a good one to see who has done what and a chance to show you tricks....

right i had bought blufans coco of ebay and they only managed to get approval for 2d blu ray in the end.

but had a spare holder inside so i decided to upgraded my coco to a 4k with an extras bonus disc.

now this took a little bit of working out as the only 4k disc i could find was from america but they never released anywhere else i could find anyway i bought this

61zgo8VboUL._SX342_.jpg

took out the 4k disc and extras disc stuck them in my blufans and now own a pretty much all in version.

ill give the amaray with normal bluray to a family member as a freebie

and the american online code i stuck up here on mp for amercian member that wants it, at least that get used by someone.

also a will ago i did a custom gloss job on zavvi dr strange that did not come out too bad either, amazing what you can do with a can of clear lacquer that costs couple of quid and few coats.

dr%20strange%20gloss%201.jpg~original

dr%20strange%20gloss%205.jpg

dr%20strange%20gloss%203.jpg

anyway question is what have you done to custom or improve your steelbooks or such like?????

basil B|

Archived