IGNORED

Disk Kino The Wandering Earth (Disk Kino Exclusive #1001) (Bluray Scanavo Case) [China]

ksosk

8 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

I know i just  went and booked my car in for a service  not been done for 2 years. 

Then the MOT . 

No vroom vroom no job , no job no premiums 😢😢 .

So I'll  think of something i normally do 😛😛😁🤣🤣💋💋

All I saw from your message was.......NO Premiums!!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Haha 4

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

I don't limit myself horizon to steelbook only , or DL only .

Can never imagine  or remember when I was not around premiums. 

The people who helped me along my way dont  fully realise  what joy and brightness they brought to my world  ❤❤💋💋

YOU GUYS KNOW WHO YOU ARE 💋💋

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Being able to acknowledge others contributions to your journey is a valuable characteristic to have. 

giphy.gif

• Like 4

• ★ Administrators ★
7 hours ago, HappyDude007 said:

Hmm intrigued. Interesting plot.

I need to check it out on Netflix today if I can before committing.  How much time do I have left to decide?

I like the cool slip cover design.

@HappyDude007 likely a day or less. Better decide soon!

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★

DISKINO #1001 - THE WANDERING EARTH

This release is described as the only director certified premium edition.

Director Frant Gwo personally designed multiple aspects of this release such as the 120 pages booklet. It contains concept art, production photo and many exclusive images.

02.thumb.jpg.28e64911ed5b96bcaf7cb7829f6c975f.jpg01.thumb.jpg.ff9af517db5c2c333723f501a896aab7.jpg03.thumb.jpg.96d307505a3334ecfdc71ee9e87ee479.jpg

Director Gwo put in a lot of time and effort to present his vision of this release. 

Under his supervision, the disc will contain an adjusted (improved) picture colour quality specially-made for the bluray that is different from the theatre and Netflix version.

mmexport1567559830624.thumb.jpeg.5b21724a4136e2324ea8f30292b36954.jpeg

Director Gwo and the team from Diskino thank all who supported this release in Media Psychos!

KS

• Like 8

21 hours ago, ksosk said:

DISKINO #1001 - THE WANDERING EARTH

This release is described as the only director certified premium edition.

Director Frant Gwo personally designed multiple aspects of this release such as the 120 pages booklet. It contains concept art, production photo and many exclusive images.

02.thumb.jpg.28e64911ed5b96bcaf7cb7829f6c975f.jpg01.thumb.jpg.ff9af517db5c2c333723f501a896aab7.jpg03.thumb.jpg.96d307505a3334ecfdc71ee9e87ee479.jpg

Director Gwo put in a lot of time and effort to present his vision of this release. 

Under his supervision, the disc will contain an adjusted (improved) picture colour quality specially-made for the bluray that is different from the theatre and Netflix version.

mmexport1567559830624.thumb.jpeg.5b21724a4136e2324ea8f30292b36954.jpeg

Director Gwo and the team from Diskino thank all who supported this release in Media Psychos!

KS

Wow. Glad I jumped in!

• Like 4

Awards

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/8/2019 at 6:46 AM, dvdclayton said:

Hi there - I am seeing this for sale on eBay now so just wondered if I have missed something or if this groupbuy is still valid as all my other MP group buys  have updates - thanks dvdclayton 

I got this, my first MP GB to arrive, about a week ago. I live in the USA. 

IMG_2321.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Awards