Hi Guys & Gals,

Thought id see what you would all like to see happen for future releases. Not just Steelbook releases, but specific companies targeting titles for your own collections.

Here’s a few I’d love to kickstart us off... which for me would be 🤞🏼😍

• WeET - Iron Man
  • Mantalab - X-Men Days of Future Past
  • Film Arena - Ghost Rider Spirit of Vengeance 
  • MLIFE - Red Tails
  • Blufans - Avengers Assemble
  • NovaMedia - Jackie Brown
  • Kimchi - Spawn

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pbsw23 said:

Hi Guys & Gals,

Thought id see what you would all like to see happen for future releases. Not just Steelbook releases, but specific companies targeting titles for your own collections.

Here’s a few I’d love to kickstart us off... which for me would be 🤞🏼😍

• WeET - Iron Man
  • Mantalab - X-Men Days of Future Past
  • Film Arena - Ghost Rider Spirit of Vengeance 
  • MLIFE - Red Tails
  • Blufans - Avengers Assemble
  • NovaMedia - Jackie Brown
  • Kimchi - Spawn

Novamedia Jackie brown to go with dogs and kill bill's. Now we are talking. Very underated film. 

For me I'd love the terminator (the first one) to get filmarena maniacs treatment and done in a 4k remaster 😁

• Like 1

@Pbsw23 nice Topic 👍

I would love to see the following

Filmarena: Terminator Salvation (so that the Set is complete)

John Wick 2 & 3, as they did great work on 1

HDZeta: Terminator 2 (we need a complete Set)

Kimchidvd: The Crow (in the ON Series, would be cool, I think 😍) and the Original Dune

Novamedia: John Wick 3 (I think we will actually get that)

WeET: I would love to see Thor 1-3 from them and some more Marvel.

Blufans: I second Avengers 1 and alsp Iron Man 2 & 3, Pacific Rim 2 OAB would have been nice.

Plain Archive: The Man from Nowhere

Basically I would if retailers would finish movies series, as I like to have complete Sets. I also would love to have Premiums of my favorite movies to begin with, so it doesn't matter that much which ones make them as long as someone makes a cool release 😁

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 3/31/2019 at 11:52 AM, extantsrevenge said:

@Pbsw23 nice Topic 👍

I would love to see the following

Filmarena: Terminator Salvation (so that the Set is complete)

John Wick 2 & 3, as they did great work on 1

HDZeta: Terminator 2 (we need a complete Set)

Kimchidvd: The Crow (in the ON Series, would be cool, I think 😍) and the Original Dune

Novamedia: John Wick 3 (I think we will actually get that)

WeET: I would love to see Thor 1-3 from them and some more Marvel.

Blufans: I second Avengers 1 and alsp Iron Man 2 & 3, Pacific Rim 2 OAB would have been nice.

Plain Archive: The Man from Nowhere

Basically I would if retailers would finish movies series, as I like to have complete Sets. I also would love to have Premiums of my favorite movies to begin with, so it doesn't matter that much which ones make them as long as someone makes a cool release 😁

Thanks @extantsrevenge 😁

This is pretty much my thoughts, about completing sets.

When I first ventured into premium releases, I was really hoping to collect all of the MCU in Nova Fullslips, then it became Nova/Kimchi, then I added Blufans, and the WeET! What I would give for one of them to do a complete set! 🤪 Lol 

Although I hate how Blufans change their spines, so not fussed about them (Still want all the WEA’s though 😆)

• Like 1

I gotta agree with ALL of @extantsrevenge choices, except for WeET doing Marvel.

Too many already doing Marvel imho...😉

WeET has done exceptionally well I think with selecting unique titles others are not considering. I LOVE that with a retailer!

I have no real grief with the Marvel films, love 'em but everybody is doing Marvel.

At least HDZ (gawd luv 'em) has been doing us well with the DC Universe! (Manta on occasion as well) 🤗

I'll put some thought toward a list myself. Got a few in mind I think specific Premium Retailers would do us very well by!

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 2

Awesome @Grendel will look forward to it!

Whilst I agree that there are arguably too many Marvel releases, WeET come out such beautiful slips, that I am all for it. Plus they were responsible for most Kimchi Marvels already, so why not continue with them. No one has ever released an Iron Man Fullslip yet (I’m primarily a Fullslip collector) and of course, There are no Premium IM 2 or 3 releases..... 🤞🏼😁

Another one for me would be Film Arena to do Fantastic 4 Rise of the Silver Surfer

• Like 2

I'd just be happy if some movies had a Blu Ray update 

Beastmaster 

Sword And The Sorcerer

The Assassination Bauaru

Starchaser The Legend Of Orin

I know

The Abyss

True Lies 

Are on thire way and can not come fast enough .

As for specific titles to Premium Retailer one of them anyone just put me out of my misery and do

Strange Days

Kinky Boots 

Fright Night 1985

Fright Night 2

Near Dark

The Hunt For Red October 

giphy-downsized.gif

• Like 3

Something  special  for a little gem of a movie I saw at the weekend. 

A total fluke I found it .

Almost passed as I thought it was Super Hero fair in a way it was proving not all super heroes  wear capes .

Any one someone please premium  Captain Fantastic 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

Almost passed as I thought it was Super Hero fair in a way it was proving not all super heroes  wear capes .

Never heard of or seen it Ann 😲 Will give it a look 😁👍🏼

6 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

@Scary Hair, looks like my "cup of tea":coffee:

@Veum :bullwhip:

• Haha 1

Just now, Pbsw23 said:

Never heard of or seen it Ann 😲 Will give it a look 😁👍🏼

For UK CREW 

BBC2 OO.O5 Friday Morning .

Tripped me up looking for it 👍😊 . Set your box for 5 past  midnight Thurs night after the Snooker 👍❤❤🤗🤗  .

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

For UK CREW 

BBC2 OO.O5 Friday Morning .

Tripped me up looking for it 👍😊 . Set your box for 5 past  midnight Thurs night after the Snooker 👍❤❤🤗🤗  .

We  have it on BD here in the USA, we'll have to check it out of our local library to see it sometime (so many to watch, so little time icon_razz.gif)! ;)

159779_large.jpg?t=1474587770

Deep in the forests of the Pacific Northwest, isolated from society, a devoted father dedicates his life to transforming his six young children into extraordinary adults. But when a tragedy strikes the family, they are forced to leave this self-created paradise and begin a journey into the outside world that challenges his idea of what it means to be a parent and brings into question everything he's taught them.

Veum :bullwhip:

• Like 1

Just now, Veum said:

@Scary Hair, looks like my "cup of tea":coffee:

@Veum :bullwhip:

It was heartbreaking,  uplifting  , funny and Power to the people and stick it to the man 😊🤗🤗

Viggo Mortensen was nominated for Best Actor 2017 he lost to Casey Affleck Manchester By The Sea .

It's little movies like this that just deserve to be  treasurers yet very few know of them 😞😞

3 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

It was heartbreaking,  uplifting  , funny and Power to the people and stick it to the man 😊🤗🤗

Viggo Mortensen was nominated for Best Actor 2017 he lost to Casey Affleck Manchester By The Sea .

It's little movies like this that just deserve to be  treasurers yet very few know of them 😞😞

BTW, did you see/enjoy Manchester by the Sea! I did and enjoyed it alot so I bought the BD!! :)

158876_large.jpg?t=1484082958

I'd give you likes/thanks, however "us" members only get 8 thanks a day...really only 8 thanks a day... I need my Premium membership now John :rant:xD

Edited by Veum

Just now, Veum said:

BTW, did you see/enjoy Manchester by the Sea! I did and enjoyed it alot so I bought the BD!! :)

No not yet , I  want too🤗👍 . And as usual  like every movie lover its times like this we could use a Time Turner like Homianie Granger in Harry Potter  😁😛😛 .

That way we could pull in enough time to watch watch all the movies we love and those waiting for us to love 😊❤❤.

Just now, Veum said:

No not yet , I  want too🤗👍 . And as usual  like every movie lover its times like this we could use a Time Turner like Homianie Granger in Harry Potter  😁😛😛 .

That way we could pull in enough time to watch watch all the movies we love and those waiting for us to love 😊❤❤.

WCL/MLIFE

——————

A Clockwork Orange

Dirty Harry

MANTA LAB

——————

Jackie Brown

Zodiac

PLAIN ARCHIVE

————————

Strangers On A Train

Miller’s Crossing