extantsrevenge

KIMCHI From Dusk Till Dawn (The On Series / Kimchidvd Exclusive #??) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

17 minutes ago, Guiltybyproxy said:

I got my invoice this morning and paid, along with my tracking number. Did you get yours yet?

Invoice has been paid, not sure if it is the same pkg. that will be here on Tuesday! 📪

Awards

44 minutes ago, Veum said:

@Guiltybyproxy, what Equalizer 2 are you getting... I was not here when that GB happened, I would have got the Maniac box?

I ended up getting E1 and E3. I'm thinking about selling one of them at cost, though. Only really need one since I don't went to pay for another one. I should have gotten the Maniac Box 

• Like 1

Awards

6 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

@megabee thanks for all the new pictures on different releases 🙏. From Dusk Till Dawn release turned out to be a stunner 😍, getting my OC soon 😊.

You're gonna love it, bro! It's far better than I ever expected it to be, and I had high hopes. 

• Like 1

Awards