ksosk

BLUFANS Fantastic Beasts: Crimes of Grindlewald (Blufans OAB #??) (WWA 4K UHD/3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [China]

On 6/26/2019 at 7:12 PM, Basil said:

so no chance of getting one then dave?

Last message was "it is now more complex and will be super limited"

What they mean by complex, is anybody's guess.

Should hear something next week, I am told.  Also the Spiderverse GB is likely to be in full swing at the end of July. Just in time for folks to be on their holidays !

But in answer to your question.....

I think it will be difficult. I doubt Nils @extantsrevenge will have to go too far down the list to fulfil our allocation.

Let's see what next week brings.

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, mwatkins02 said:

I was on the GB list and the all members were allowed (I’m Gold Member) I was able to get the one-click. But now my name is not on the one-click list. Just checking to see what happened. Thanks for your time.

Michael Watkins, 

Hi Michael, It was super limited and I believe all went to platinum members. All the Steelbook sites that have group buys were super limited. Hoping that Manta Lab may do this title in the future.

36 minutes ago, monanza said:

Yeah, not really sure why BF decided 200 was a good size for this run; that would hardly be enough for a 1970s B-movie let alone Animales Fantásticos. :D We had been waiting on a Grindelwald premium with bated breath. A real head scratcher for sure. ☮️

Exactly. This was one I have been waiting on forever, and now I'll never have one. I'm beyond sad. 

• Sad 1

Awards

1 hour ago, Guiltybyproxy said:

Exactly. This was one I have been waiting on forever, and now I'll never have one. I'm beyond sad. 

Don’t be sad! Who knows what the future will bring? Maybe you will find one, or maybe BF will do a WEA. Don’t forget Manta too. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

Don’t be sad! Who knows what the future will bring? Maybe you will find one, or maybe BF will do a WEA. Don’t forget Manta too. 

I wanted the BF so it would match my first Fantastic Beasts 🙁 I hope they make another version. I'm just sick now. 

Awards

12 hours ago, Guiltybyproxy said:

I wanted the BF so it would match my first Fantastic Beasts 🙁 I hope they make another version. I'm just sick now. 

kevin said wea 50/50 we will know in sept. so lets keep fingers crossed.

see atm the glass is half full.

and i will be after that myself

hope it helps

basil :)

Awards

1 hour ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

Kinda sad, 200 is a weak number. I was very much looking forward to this. I very much am on the deciding end of giving up on BFs all together with the tier level priority it seems like I'll be lucky if I get even the most un popular editions.... sigh

Don’t get discouraged...this is only the second time I’ve seen one be this limited. There’s a good chance Blufans will do a WEA version later in the year also. Now if they start limiting all their releases to these absurd numbers then a lot of us will give up in disgust!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, aj101097 said:

Don’t get discouraged...this is only the second time I’ve seen one be this limited. There’s a good chance Blufans will do a WEA version later in the year also. Now if they start limiting all their releases to these absurd numbers then a lot of us will give up in disgust!

Unfortunately it also has to do with general quality, imho companies like HDzeta and filmarena, and now weet are outshining them in every way. Really sad considering BFs is one of the companies that I have the most premiums under... oh well

• Like 1

Awards