ksosk

Fantastic Beasts: Crimes of Grindlewald (Blufans OAB #??) (WWA 4K UHD/3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [China]

2 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

I will wait and see on this one. I was hoping for a WEA one click to match the first movie. I think Blufans would certainly do WEA if they could. I guess we'll see.

lets hope so look at dunkirk as one example worrys me when they announce an oab as well, unless they just decided to ride the cash cow xD

i want a wea to match the first ue i have

Edited by Basil

Awards

There was no mention of an OAB for this, in my last messages with Blufans. (last night)

The "Exclusive" was mentioned, but is a long way off. 

The issues with this merger of Disney etc, is having a real negative effect on timelines. So all BF release dates, and schedules, should be given a certain amount of "width" at the moment. 

• Like 4

On 3/13/2019 at 6:51 AM, DodgyDave said:

There was no mention of an OAB for this, in my last messages with Blufans. (last night)

The "Exclusive" was mentioned, but is a long way off. 

The issues with this merger of Disney etc, is having a real negative effect on timelines. So all BF release dates, and schedules, should be given a certain amount of "width" at the moment. 

Good things come to those who wait. Unless your under 21 and waiting for anything is bad lol

Awards

Looks stunning !

I'm disappointed that they have dropped the WEA and just gone OAB. I did make my personal feelings known. Not that I'm listened to. :D

I have the first DL just have to decide if I bother with this or just sell the first one and leave it. 

I don't collect Manta, so my hope then would be perhaps FA picking up all 3 films when the 3rd (presumably) instalment comes out.

I'll see. I do like the look of the Box Set for this though. 

Decisions, decisions !!

3 hours ago, lp19036 said:

Hi @ksosk , sorry if I missed some previous messages. Is it still possible to update my request #75 in the list ? (by putting a Double Lenticular - direct shipping without extra insurance).

Thank you.

Sorry. The GB is now closed and the qty submitted to Blufans already 😞🙇‍♂️

@ksosk I am really sad. I checked and I didn't received any message or global communcation/post to update the GB (except I understand the original was closed and another was created to replace it). Are you sure the list was already sent to BF as the last update was only one week ago (and I even didn't find any deadline for the updates) ?  Thanks for your help and answer.

Awards

32 minutes ago, lp19036 said:

@ksosk I am really sad. I checked and I didn't received any message or global communcation/post to update the GB (except I understand the original was closed and another was created to replace it). Are you sure the list was already sent to BF as the last update was only one week ago (and I even didn't find any deadline for the updates) ?  Thanks for your help and answer.

I didn't receive any message either :(

I got in the habit of checking the GB Info threads frequently. You can always turn on email notification but personally, I find that distracting. I just check the site regularly; I also double check my position in the GB list, albeit less frequently.

• Like 2

Awards

2 hours ago, lp19036 said:

1 hour ago, mjk said:

I didn't receive any message either :(

Hi @lp19036 and @mjk I'm sorry that you missed updating this GB. Just wanted to let you know that we don't send personal messages to notify members when group buys open and close. Members are expected to either follow the release and I&Q threads (where you get email notifications of new posts) or check the site very frequently (I recommend daily) to keep up to date on announcements. Once beauty shots are posted there is usually just a small of window of time (days) before we have to finalize our order and send it the the retailer. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1