IGNORED

Prefix-Filmarena Ralph Breaks the Internet (FAC Exclusive No.155) (Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]

• ★ Administrators ★

Ralph Breaks the Internet (FAC Exclusive No.155) (Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]

Release: 26.11.2021

Price: 1299 CZK

Limited: 751 copies

Purchase Link:  Filmarena

FAC #155 RALPH BREAKS THE INTERNET Double 3D Lenticular FullSlip XL Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered (Blu-ray)

01.jpg

• Thanks 5

• 2 years later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

According to FAC the BS for this are supposed to be out today with Pre-Order startiing today as well.

It is nice to see that they try to work their way through all the titles announced years ago, I only wish they would return to a time when the announcements came some time before Pre-Order.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
2 minutes ago, WesternBronco said:

Decisions, decisions. Why are all the GBs coming all at once?!? Poor wallet...

Good question, I think FA is overdoing it with 4 releases at 1 time. They had some month with no releases so thinning this out over several month would be much better I think, especially when nobody has real time to prepare for this.

I'm curious to see what packages they assembled for the 4 movies.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, extantsrevenge said:

Good question, I think FA is overdoing it with 4 releases at 1 time. They had some month with no releases so thinning this out over several month would be much better I think, especially when nobody has real time to prepare for this.

I'm curious to see what packages they assembled for the 4 movies.

I'm so glad I don't have a PN. Buying 4 FAC releases at once? Ouch!

• Like 4
Awards

2 minutes ago, WesternBronco said:

Ouch! I really liked Ralph. Top Gun was good. I'll await BS but... We'll see.

Haven't seen Ralph. Saw the 1st one and liked, but don't need a premium of it and if so, I would want the original, not the sequel. Why do that one.?

Like doing Annabel and none of the others. Stupid.

Lego Batman was great buy HD Zeta did like 4 years ago. Don't need another one.
Top Gun is great, I guess I am just not that excited because they will just use WWA steel. 

Accountant is the only one I kind of want.

Doctor Sleep - meh

Batman v Superman. Garbage

Suicide squad - Garbage

Will be selling all of them.

Maybe someday they will go back to putting out some decent stuff again.

But we will only get stuff being put out on 4K. Ugh

Awards

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Ralph Breaks the Internet (FAC Exclusive No.155) (Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]
  • ★ Administrators ★

Clear indication of how badly this latest set of releases went down with collectors.

Accountant 4K is sold out because there are only 500 (1000 for Ed 2) and I suspect there are 500 Hardbox.

The other edition is for open sale now, along with Ralph and Lego. Obviously Topgun sold out. That was never in doubt.

I haven't seen things go to open sale so quickly on their web site. Three of four editions up for open sale so quickly is a stark reminder to retailers like FA that you can't just put any old sh.t out there and expect people to pay over the odds for it. 

The shine went off FAC releases some time ago. Now FA are in danger of becoming a very dull, shaby, retailer. 

They need to buck their ideas up, or be left well behind. EU retailers like EB and CM are rising in popularity, while FA are sinking into the mud. 

Not to mention how far behind Asian retailers FA are!

Wake up FA! Or become a joke. 

• Like 9

5 hours ago, DodgyDave said:

Clear indication of how badly this latest set of releases went down with collectors.

Accountant 4K is sold out because there are only 500 (1000 for Ed 2) and I suspect there are 500 Hardbox.

The other edition is for open sale now, along with Ralph and Lego. Obviously Topgun sold out. That was never in doubt.

I haven't seen things go to open sale so quickly on their web site. Three of four editions up for open sale so quickly is a stark reminder to retailers like FA that you can't just put any old sh.t out there and expect people to pay over the odds for it. 

The shine went off FAC releases some time ago. Now FA are in danger of becoming a very dull, shaby, retailer. 

They need to buck their ideas up, or be left well behind. EU retailers like EB and CM are rising in popularity, while FA are sinking into the mud. 

Not to mention how far behind Asian retailers FA are!

Wake up FA! Or become a joke. 

100% though to me FA is already a joke. All these mediocre releases for mediocre movies. I hope they still remember how to make maniacs boxes and wea steelbooks for when spiderman 3 comes out. Though it would be classic filmarena to not finish a series of movies

• Like 2
  • Sad 1