IGNORED

Manta Lab The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (Manta Lab Exclusive #05) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

Scary Hair

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks mp and all involved the whole shelf is from gbs Walter Mitty arrived a day ago ? one space left for fight club ???? can't wait for that, thanks for giving your spare time to help people like me don't think most people realise how hard setting an operation like this up must be I know I couldn't so big thanks to everyone who makes this possible ????????????

IMG_2784.JPG

Awards

[ME#5] Walter Mitty OC Shipment Notification.
Dear Mitty OC customers, we are really happy to inform you that all materials have arrived safely and we have begun packaging since yesterday. Due to the summer-low season, there aren't many staffs at the packaging facility and it's taking slightly longer than usual but we are just super happy that we can finally ship them out starting next Monday. Once again, we sincerely apologize for all the delays and wish the products arrive safely. You will be able to check the tracking of the product by next Tuesday the latest.

Thank you very much and we hope to work hard to meet the deadline in the future with our products.

Best regards,
Manta Lab

19665509_1442368982539872_1265406312105410608_n.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
34 minutes ago, Sheikah said:

Hey!

I noticed that Mantalab actually has this still in stock on their website...(The Full Slip and Lenticular Full Slip-PET). I'm new to this...So I'm not quite up to speed on what the difference between the regular Lenticular Full Slip (Which is out of stock) and the Lenticular Full Slip-PET is? 

Fullslip generally means a cover where steelbooks are slotted from the side and PET slip means a cover slotted from the top like Amazon with their amaray :)

Check out our lingo!

1 minute ago, ksosk said:

Fullslip generally means a cover where steelbooks are slotted from the side and PET slip means a cover slotted from the top like Amazon with their amaray :)

Check out our lingo!

Thanks for the info Ksosk, I've checked out the lingo link before but there's nothing on there regarding Lenticular Full Slip-PET's. 

But I don't think that's what this is here? I was watching This video earlier and it shows the steelbook, etc being loaded in from the side. Basically I'm just trying to figure out the difference between the Lenticular Full Slip vs Lenticular Full Slip-PET for this release.

Awards

4 hours ago, Sheikah said:

Hey!

I noticed that Mantalab actually has this still in stock on their website...(The Full Slip and Lenticular Full Slip-PET). I'm new to this...So I'm not quite up to speed on what the difference between the regular Lenticular Full Slip (Which is out of stock) and the Lenticular Full Slip-PET is? 

Hi @Sheikah ...........Basically the Lenticular full Slip is the card slip with a Lenticular image on the front..............The lenticular PET slip is the whole slipcover is just the lenticular material  with the 3d images effect all over ....Front , Back ,Top , Bottom and spine ....

4 hours ago, Sheikah said:

Thanks for the info Ksosk, I've checked out the lingo link before but there's nothing on there regarding Lenticular Full Slip-PET's. 

But I don't think that's what this is here? I was watching This video earlier and it shows the steelbook, etc being loaded in from the side. Basically I'm just trying to figure out the difference between the Lenticular Full Slip vs Lenticular Full Slip-PET for this release.

I opened the PET slip in my click if you want some more pics of it I can take them tonight.

4 hours ago, ukade2327 said:

Hi @Sheikah ...........Basically the Lenticular full Slip is the card slip with a Lenticular image on the front..............The lenticular PET slip is the whole slipcover is just the lenticular material  with the 3d images effect all over ....Front , Back ,Top , Bottom and spine ....

Ohhh ok I think I get it now. I guess that version isn't as popular as the regular lenticular full slip since that's sold out. Hmmm what to do, what to do....I like the design on the PET slip version more than the non lenticular full slip, but I also prefer the sturdier card slip...

Awards

4 hours ago, RhodW said:

I opened the PET slip in my click if you want some more pics of it I can take them tonight.

Well that's ok, I think I got the idea now from ukade as well as the video I linked. But I do wanna ask you what you think about the PET version? Is it sturdy enough for you on it's own? It seemed kinda flimsy in that video

Awards

20 minutes ago, Sheikah said:

Well that's ok, I think I got the idea now from ukade as well as the video I linked. But I do wanna ask you what you think about the PET version? Is it sturdy enough for you on it's own? It seemed kinda flimsy in that video

It's not the sturdiest and bends, but doesn't crease like card. When its full with the steel and booklet inside it its fine.

The design on it is really nice, much nicer than standard fullslip.

4 minutes ago, RhodW said:

It's not the sturdiest and bends, but doesn't crease like card. When its full with the steel and booklet inside it its fine.

The design on it is really nice, much nicer than standard fullslip.

That's exactly my opinion too. The PET version has the best design. Hmm I guess I'll think it over for a little.

Awards

• extantsrevenge changed the title to The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (Manta Lab Exclusive #05) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

Archived