IGNORED

Hello from SoCal!!

4 minutes ago, Vinyl4Giants said:

Collecting for a few years. Only Recently gotten heavily into it recently. Below are my 3 all time favorite purchase that I've made. Don't really have a favorite retailer. I mostly get what I can when I can...

IMG_2481.JPG

IMG_2482.JPG

IMG_2483.JPG

Welcome @Vinyl4Giants:)

Never saw the edition of They Live you got there. It is PRRRRRRRRETTY awesome ? you got a good taste for artwork imo?

On May 12, 2017 at 9:07 AM, nefilim said:

Hi and Welcome to the Asylum ! 1f44d.png

(what is that They Live Release ?)

Cheers,

Nef

That They Live version is from Japan. I picked it up last year, along with a few others. I wanted to go nuts there and spend all the money I had!!

3 hours ago, Vinyl4Giants said:

That They Live version is from Japan. I picked it up last year, along with a few others. I wanted to go nuts there and spend all the money I had!!

Nice. I been wanting to vitist there. Someday I will. I've heard it's pretty expensive there ?

?

1 hour ago, psychoscot said:

Welcome mate, you should definitely check out the German steelbook for Neon Demon it is STUNNING! And also the upcoming slipped version from Steelarchives which you will find in the German steelbook section on here

...in Amaray Keepcase section. HERE

?

Archived