IGNORED

Hello Psychos This is ukade2327

ukade2327

I live in a town in Leicester  England , I am in my early Fifties , currently work as Chief  Architectural Aluminium Fabricator at a small local company , Interests are apart from the most obvious one ......Collecting Steelbooks  in all Genres of Cinema  ,if you hadn't caught on yet , ha , ha.... Favourite genre is Sci-Fi and Favourite Movie of all time is Blade Runner ,  ,.... Home Cinema .....also a very keen amateur Macro Photographer , ..that's taking photos of things you normally need a magnifying glass to see ,   I love music and Vinyl , Real Ale and craft beers and American Whisky. 

@nefilim To be honest I cant wait for this to be released , been waiting for a sequel since forever , now they've finally made it , im a bit apprehensive as to wheter it will live up to the original , its got some big boots to occupy ......must admit from what I've seen of the teaser trailer , casting Ryan Gosling is good and its good to see H F as Rick back in it , how big a part I don't Know ....hope it answers all the questions left by the first film.....

Archived