IGNORED

UHD CLUB Bumblebee (UHD CLUB Exclusive UC#10) (Coloured Wooden Case Edition) (4K+BD) [China]

ksosk

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, RAK said:

Is this still happening, this GB has been open for 2 yrs. See some pics but that’s it.

Man I hope this still happens. Was thinking of asking the same question just recently.

I've even seen someone selling a copy (Uhd Club Bumblebee empty box - no contents) on a Facebook bluray sales page a few months back. God knows how he got it!

I still want this!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

Man I hope this still happens. Was thinking of asking the same question just recently.

I've even seen someone selling a copy (Uhd Club Bumblebee empty box - no contents) on a Facebook bluray sales page a few months back. God knows how he got it!

I still want this!

I don’t understand how some people have had this for quite sometime now but haven’t heard any updates on this GB. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, tr0llhatt said:

UC were gonna make digipaks just for our editions, that's probably the holdup.

That's right, but I thought MP said that it wouldn't take too long for Uhd Club to produce the digipaks?

58 minutes ago, RAK said:

I don’t understand how some people have had this for quite sometime now but haven’t heard any updates on this GB. 

I've no idea if this went on sale even to those in Asia. I've only ever seen one in-hand photo of Uhd Bumblebee and that was in this sales post on SM. I have a feeling he knows someone high up to get his hands on it.

Edited by RileyLad
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

That's right, but I thought MP said that it wouldn't take too long for Uhd Club to produce the digipaks?

I've no idea if this went on sale even to those in Asia. I've only ever seen one in-hand photo of Uhd Bumblebee and that was in this sales post on SM. I have a feeling he knows someone high up to get his hands on it.

They did sell empty boxes direct a while ago

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★

This is the folder that will be placed in the wooden case. It features gold foiling against a black background and will fill up the whole space inside the wood box. When opened, the left side of the folder is magnetic and a steelbook can be placed in it. The right side will have foam with a cutout to slot in our previous MP Bumblebee coin and pouch!

unnamed.jpg

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

This is the folder that will be placed in the wooden case. It features gold foiling against a black background and will fill up the whole space inside the wood box. When opened, the left side of the folder is magnetic and a steelbook can be placed in it. The right side will have foam with a cutout to slot in our previous MP Bumblebee coin and pouch!

unnamed.jpg

That's awesome, I was just looking through my MP collectibles a few days back when I was moving some stuff around and had the coin in hand. Looking forward to this.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

unnamed.jpg

I expected I digipack but this will do

• Like 2