ksosk

UHD CLUB Bumblebee (UHD CLUB Exclusive UC#10) (Coloured Wooden Case Edition) (4K+BD) [China]

I took the liberty to illustrate the 3 designs as sample shots to give a better feel of each art.

Original Design

New Design 1

New Design 2

I do really like the original art too, but I think it will look equally good when used as the booklet cover or photocards envelope cover!

New design #1 is unique and perfect for display on my shelf!! Haha. 

It is precisely the type of images I always print out on my own to keep as postcards 😃

Puh, hard to choose. Current design is top, new#1 shows more action but Bumblebee is not "in front", new#2 looks also nice but if UHD Club will any embossing/debossing, current design might give the best oppotunities for it.

So my ranking will be:

1. current design

2. new#2

3. new#1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, raylight said:

Puh, hard to choose. Current design is top, new#1 shows more action but Bumblebee is not "in front", new#2 looks also nice but if UHD Club will any embossing/debossing, current design might give the best oppotunities for it.

So my ranking will be:

1. current design

2. new#2

3. new#1

It will be on a wooden case, so no emboss/deboss :(

6 minutes ago, ksosk said:

I took the liberty to illustrate the 3 designs as sample shots to give a better feel of each art.

I do really like the original art too, but I think it will look equally good when used as the booklet cover or photocards envelope cover!

New design #1 is unique and perfect for display on my shelf!! Haha. 

It is precisely the type of images I always print out on my own to keep as postcards 😃

How does this feel now, @extantsrevenge?

Kudos to UC for giving us the option to yet again choose the art for a major release... I like the original art and also both of the new examples .... of which option 1 stands out the most , to be honest i would  be happy with either art......i do think the action art is very different and would look great in hand ...

1 minute ago, ukade2327 said:

Kudos to UC for giving us the option to yet again choose the art for a major release... I like the original art and also both of the new examples .... of which option 1 stands out the most , to be honest i would  be happy with either art......i do think the action art is very different and would look great in hand ...

Agree. We hardly see action art on slips. So, get it while we can lol

These are all great pictures and it’s awesome for Uhd Club to get our feedback!

For me it’s original design first choice

and would love to see new design 1 and 2 on inside bluray case

Second choice- I love New design 2 but it’s still my second choice 

I do like new design 1 but think it will look better on the rear of case rather than the front

Final answer 😬

Edited by RileyLad