ksosk

Bumblebee (HDZeta Silver Label Exclusive #??) (WWA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [China]

2 minutes ago, Charger23us said:

Is the group buy live? Has it been cancelled? 

On 4/15/2019 at 2:11 AM, ksosk said:

As of today, this is still scheduled for release. The one that is cancelled is Blufans. 

Just waiting on information from UHD Club .

This along with others makes MP THE PLACE TO BE for all true collector titles 🤗❤❤

HDZeta is planning 2 Editions for this. Each will be a Single Lenti, on top of that this release will also have a OC Box like A Star is Born and Schindler's List and the Box will feature another Lenticular.

We will have a Group Buy for this soon.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

HDZeta is planning 2 Editions for this. Each will be a Single Lenti, on top of that this release will also have a OC Box like A Star is Born and Schindler's List and the Box will feature another Lenticular.

We will have a Group Buy for this soon.

Sounds great. Really like the fact that HDz have started doing the “Hardbox”.

Just need KS @ksosk to get my MP Bumblebee coin ready.  😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Maybe going for Lenticular B....don’t like the steelbook for A. Already have the steelbook for B..Not sure if I really want to spend for a premium especially since the slip artwork is not anything special. Never mind...just remembered I have the wooden box edition on order! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, aj101097 said:

Maybe going for Lenticular B....don’t like the steelbook for A. Already have the steelbook for B..Not sure if I really want to spend for a premium especially since the slip artwork is not anything special. Never mind...just remembered I have the wooden box edition on order! 

Why so negative 😂😂 just buy them all lol 😉😉

giphy (2).gif

10 hours ago, Masterblaster said:

The Groupbuy will be closing soon guys !!

Take care

John

@Masterblaster @extantsrevenge i tried Twice to register for OC Edition but Twice time Gipsy put OC Fantastic Beast Blufans ... what is this bug ?

if OC is not available then I want the Lenticular B please 

• Thanks 1

Awards

Il y a 2 heures, Orion a dit :

@Masterblaster @extantsrevenge i tried Twice to register for OC Edition but Twice time Gipsy put OC Fantastic Beast Blufans ... what is this bug ?

Yes there is a problem... please wait for us to repair this before posting your request for BUMBLEBEE HDZETA
Thank you

@extantsrevenge @45Caliber

Please guys FYI  (Problem with GB FORM)

Thanks

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Orion said:

Fixed, please try again. It should work now. Thanks for letting us know.

• Like 1