ksosk

Prefix-Blufans Deadpool 2 : I Love My Home (China Version) (Blufans Exclusive #54) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [China]

@DodgyDave

So I have a general blufans numbering question. Lets take dp2 for example.

According to DD there will be 

Box set 500 (3 editions)

DL/UE 500

My question has to do with the Double Lenti. So does this mean #1-500 for DL will be boxset versions with only 4k uncut, and #501-1000 will have 4k+BD?

The reason I ask is because I was looking to get the Into the Spiderverse DL with 4k+3D+BD. I noticed a guy selling a low number (under 100) DL version claiming it had 4k+3d+bd. I understand the boxset versions of the DL only had 4k. So if he has a number that low wouldn't it be 4k only and not 4k+3d+bd? Or am I misunderstanding the numbering system? Just want to make sure I get the one with all 3 discs and what numbers I should be looking for? Thanks

Edited by txfosho
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, txfosho said:

@DodgyDave

So I have a general blufans numbering question. Lets take dp2 for example.

According to DD there will be 

Box set 500 (3 editions)

DL/UE 500

My question has to do with the Double Lenti. So does this mean #1-500 for DL will be boxset versions with only 4k uncut, and #501-1000 will have 4k+BD?

The reason I ask is because I was looking to get the Into the Spiderverse DL with 4k+3D+BD. I noticed a guy selling a low number (under 100) DL version claiming it had 4k+3d+bd. I understand the boxset versions of the DL only had 4k. So if he has a number that low wouldn't it be 4k only and not 4k+3d+bd? Or am I misunderstanding the numbering system? Just want to make sure I get the one with all 3 discs and what numbers I should be looking for? Thanks

The DL, in the box set only, will be numbered 1-500. 
The DL/UE edition, outside of the Box, should also be numbered 1-500 because it is a special edition/ultimate edition that is not in the box set. 
Hope that makes sense. 
I can’t remember off hand what the spiderverse line up was. But if it was also a UE edition then yes it may well be numbered 1- x. 
It really depends if Blufans have just ordered one lot of numbered DL slips, or whether they have ordered two lots of 1-500. 
I’m not at home so I can’t check the numbering on Spiderverse or other DL/UE editions I have. Maybe another member can confirm one way or the other. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

The DL/UE edition, outside of the Box, should also be numbered 1-500 because it is a special edition/ultimate edition that is not in the box set. 

That would be so weird and fishy to me... :o

I don’t see that like a good thing... There should be different numbers for the “same edition” (I know it’s UE but still same DL)... I hope there is... Can someone clear this up please??... 9_9

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Awards

50 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

Hope that makes sense. 
I can’t remember off hand what the spiderverse line up was. But if it was also a UE edition then yes it may well be numbered 1- x. 
It really depends if Blufans have just ordered one lot of numbered DL slips, or whether they have ordered two lots of 1-500. 
I’m not at home so I can’t check the numbering on Spiderverse or other DL/UE editions I have. Maybe another member can confirm one way or the other. 

thanks DD

i noticed on the back of two separate ISV  DL/UE editions it has  # out of 1150. Is it marked somewhere on the outside if its 4k only vs UE 3disc version? If someone else here could verify that would be helpful. thanks Don't mean to derail dp2 thread. I'm excited for this dp2 release. Also very curious about this spidey secret you have about the upcoming release DodgyDave lol

Edited by txfosho
  • Like 2