IGNORED

UHD CLUB The Adventures of Indiana Jones (1-4) (UHD CLUB Exclusive UC#09) (Coloured Wooden Case Edition) (4K Only) [China]

ksosk

52 minutes ago, HPfan42 said:

Bill Hunt from The Digital Bits is saying that this Release is bogus and that paramount disavows it.       

Well lets put it this way , UHD CLUB jump through hoops like other retailers to get thire artwork passed 😁👊.

Now I have not heard of Bill Hunt🤔 .

I have seen in hand as a HUB EACH AND EVERY UHD CLUB Realise 👍👊👊.

Also @ksosk brings us news before anyone else 😊.

I have heared crys of " Bogus " before and each and every one has been unfounded 🤩😁💋💋

EDIT 

I just introduced myself 😁💋💋

• Thanks 1

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

Hey @HPfan42,

Everyone believes their source is the only right one. MP is the distributor and we work with retailers. If UC dares to put out a release update, then I am confident of that. 

The truth is, many retailers like HDZeta and Blufans have gotten releases cancelled or discs removed before because of last-minute studio changes. If that is so, I am sure UC will also keep us updated.

Meanwhile, like Schindler's List from last year, UC made an announcement way earlier and the disc did come out; it is a matter of when that's all.

Indiana Jones is scheduled for July, so we are still plenty of time ahead 😃

Thank you for showing the update.

Hope everyone is not too affected by that article.  Good day.

KS

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

No knock on whoever the guy is, but his stuff is bogus too. Ive been on his site in the past and his dates and stuff arent always correct either. 

I mean he recently had Captain Am 4k coming out in March but its releasing in Feb... 

Obviously hes bogus too by his own accord.... 

And UHD club had Schindlers List posted before him... 

Every release is iffy with all studios but dont knock something from a company releasing quality editions just because your friends at Paramount didnt tell you first.... 

Just sayin... 

Im excited still at the idea of it coming out. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, ksosk said:

@HPfan42 just to clear we are not blaming you! Haha.

I just feel the article shouldn't call us out as lying or the product as bogus. 

No worries 👌🏻 I follow him on twitter and read his article that he posted on his website and just wanted to pass that information onto y'all. He's been wrong a lot before! His so called sources are hilarious to me lol! I'm a member on Bluray.com and most of all the fourm members make jokes about this clown. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, ksosk said:

@HPfan42 just to clear we are not blaming you! Haha.

I just feel the article shouldn't call us out as lying or the product as bogus. 

I totally agree! I love how he Immediately jump to the conclusion that it was bogus just because his "Sources" told him differently 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• extantsrevenge changed the title to The Adventures of Indiana Jones (1-4) (UHD CLUB Exclusive UC#09) (Coloured Wooden Case Edition) (4K Only) [China]
  • 1 month later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
8 hours ago, Morph said:

Over two months later and all is quiet... do we have any update or news on this release?

Hey, Morph!

Thank you for checking in and being so excited about this release😃

Currently, the update for this will take awhile. I will post any news the moment I receive them.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, howarmat said:

So I am assuming that this is probably not happening this month and maybe not even til very late this year right? July has arrived and no info anywhere about 4k release of Indy for any local across the world

From my understanding, July is supposed to be the month of the announcement. 

I'll get back once I've checked with UC :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi,

Sorry for the bother.  I "think" i signed up for 2 of these earlier in the groupbuy.  I realize it takes time to get added.  I didn't want to re do it again and create confusion.  Just wondering if whenever someone has a chance if they could let me know if I did in fact sign up.  Sorry again busy day. 

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
5 minutes ago, Mliddell said:

Hi,

Sorry for the bother.  I "think" i signed up for 2 of these earlier in the groupbuy.  I realize it takes time to get added.  I didn't want to re do it again and create confusion.  Just wondering if whenever someone has a chance if they could let me know if I did in fact sign up.  Sorry again busy day. 

The fault is mine. You will be added

• 4 weeks later...

UHD Club has some of the titles that I am most looking forward to. The move to digipaks makes them even more desirable. Hopefully, progress is being made on the 4K mastering. Doesn't look to be likely for release this year though. It is the 30th Anniversay of the Last Crusade, so maybe (even though May is long past)?

Awards

• 2 months later...
10 minutes ago, ksosk said:

The wooden box is ready!

Going into digipak next and waiting for the disc in mid-2020 😃

Ind-01

Ind-02

Ind-03

Ind-04

@ksosk

Cool this is looking Awesome... when will the GB go live for this if your not expecting the discs till mid 2020?

Edited by StrikerEureka79
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, ksosk said:

The wooden box is ready!

Going into digipak next and waiting for the disc in mid-2020 😃

Ind-01

Ind-02

Ind-03

Ind-04

Hey @ksosk

Did they screen print the image onto the wooden slip similar to how they produce their leather sets? Their other wooden sets have that carve deboss effect.

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Hey @ksosk

Did they screen print the image onto the wooden slip similar to how they produce their leather sets? Their other wooden sets have that carve deboss effect.

I guess you can say that? I am unsure of the technique used but it will be the same as the one used on Wonder Woman!

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, ksosk said:

I guess you can say that? I am unsure of the technique used but it will be the same as the one used on Wonder Woman!

@ksosk

Wonder Woman was their release I was the least familiar with. Luckily someone had an unboxing video.

This release is beautiful!!! Indiana Jones is going to be incredible!!! 

• Like 1