pioneers

Prefix-Filmarena Forrest Gump (FAC Exclusive No.138) (Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]

FYI:

Dear collectors,

let me kindly provide you with some current information from our positions.

Today we have completed the second premium edition of ALLIED and BB #7 13 HOURS edition will be completed on Wednesday, September 9, 2020.

Delivery of SHAZAM! discs arrived today and we can start completing the E1, E2, and E3 editions.

After returning from holiday, this week we checked the ALLIED and SHAZAM! Hardboxes, which unfortunately did not pass and will have to be reprinted again.

Unfortunately, the new production of Hardboxes will have an effect on the postponement of the FORREST GUMP and GREMLINS editions.

JOKER beauty shots are waiting for the final confirmation that they can be published. That could happen in the next week.

We apologize for the wait and thank you for your support and cooperation.

Regards,
JC for FA and BB

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Sad 1

Awards

9 minutes ago, Hardcore said:

Unfortunately, the new production of Hardboxes will have an effect on the postponement of the FORREST GUMP and GREMLINS editions.

Hey brother @extantsrevenge...

Do you have some dates about this?? I was ready for this invoice as this was supposed to be released on Sep 14th... 9_9

Now if this invoice is going to come later I’m so frikin tempted to spend it on something else!!... xD

image.gif.9137e6a5e7c73151661b5f0183b2ea5a.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Awards

1 minute ago, Intentcoin said:

Why is it always the boxes? 

Glad I didnt get one I guess 

Mmm... But they are reprinting them... So they should be great when they arrive right?? 9_9

Everybody says that FA boxes are great quality... I'm about to receive my first one... :$

• Like 1

Awards

13 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Do you have some dates about this?? I was ready for this invoice as this was supposed to be released on Sep 14th... 9_9

Now if this invoice is going to come later I’m so frikin tempted to spend it on something else!!... xD

release date comes in 56 days
that is on their website. but that is for the Box. the other editions are a bit earlier though. but the earliest one is releasing is 32 days.

Needless to say you are safe to spend that money 🤣 you have time. I was actually going through my list to find room for some OCs 😅

what do you have in mind to get?

• Haha 2

Awards

16 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Mmm... But they are reprinting them... So they should be great when they arrive right?? 9_9

Yeah, when they arrive. It doesn't feel good when you spent the extra money on the OC only for it to get delayed meanwhile you're seeing everyone post pictures of then receiving they're single editions. Happened to me with manta joker, this time I'll (hopefully)  be one of the early ones

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

Yeah, when they arrive. It doesn't feel good when you spent the extra money on the OC only for it to get delayed meanwhile you're seeing everyone post pictures of then receiving they're single editions. Happened to me with manta joker, this time I'll (hopefully)  be one of the early ones

Good point... But I rather to wait a little lobger than receive a bad quality box and have to go through returns and all that stuff... ;)

• Like 1

Awards

13 minutes ago, mjk said:

release date comes in 56 days
that is on their website. but that is for the Box. the other editions are a bit earlier though. but the earliest one is releasing is 32 days.

Needless to say you are safe to spend that money 🤣 you have time. I was actually going through my list to find room for some OCs 😅

what do you have in mind to get?

Whaaaat??... 56 days for this Forrest Gump Maniacs Box??

Oh Hell!!... Definitely spending this money!!... xD

Not sure in what... I will look around and see... Maybe look on ebay for a “good deal”... 9_9;)

• Haha 2

Awards

5 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Whaaaat??... 56 days for this Forrest Gump Maniacs Box??

Oh Hell!!... Definitely spending this money!!... xD

Not sure in what... I will look around and see... Maybe look on ebay for a “good deal”... 9_9;)

Well @LeGonze not to toot myself, however I’ve got a few in our classifieds (& a few I’m selling that I’ve not put in there as of yet) take a peak... maybe you might find one you’d enjoy!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, LeGonze said:

Sadly at one point Filmarena is always encountering such a delay problem. And then everything is getting pushed back and back 😪. I had hoped with the recent on time releses this was a thing of the past, but I guess with the current output it had to happen again. I wish they would now simply move the Pre-Order of Joker a month and only do King Kong this time, would give them time to catch up to the releases schedule.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1