extantsrevenge

Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse (Blufans Exclusive #53) (WEA 4K UHD/3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [China]

Media Psychos Group Buy here

Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse (Blufans Exclusive #53) (WEA 4k UHD/3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [China]

Release Date: TBA
Price: TBA
Limited: 3000 copies

Editions: Blufans has announced this officially. Includes lenticular + fullslip editions

4 editions (1 click boxset+ 1/4 slip FanBox set) The release will be around mid July

Boxset

Spider-Man Into the Spider-Verse - Blufans - Boxset - Media Psychos

1/4 Slip Fanbox Set

IMG-20190817-WA0005.thumb.jpg.b0f2606370c5dca95fef107efeaad9ac.jpg

Double Lenti

Spider-Man Into the Spider-Verse - Blufans - Double Lenticular - Media Psychos

Single Lenti (most likely Boxset exclusive)

Spider-Man Into the Spider-Verse - Blufans - Single Lenticular - Media Psychos

Full Slip (most likely Boxset exclusive)

Spider-Man Into the Spider-Verse - Blufans - Full Slip - Media Psychos

Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse - Blufans WEA Steelbook - Mediapsychos.com Group Buys

Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse - Blufans WEA Steelbook - Mediapsychos.com Group Buys

Edited by thomue1987
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Basil said:

well this one for me be easy pass not over keen on spidey or an animated film of it either good luck to the rest of you

basil :)

Your loss my friend. I'm primarily a DC guy but saw this in the theaters and was surprised at how good it was. I don't normally buy animated movies either, but I'm making an exception in this case. It's truly excellent. 

• Like 2

Watched this three times in the theatre!!

My only regret is that the IMAX 3D version wasn't available in my country.

Many animators claim to push the boundaries of animation, but this truly showcases that. The style and the animation are superb 😍

We can't all love the same films all the time, but I hope you can stream it once it is out on cable at your side @Basil 😊

• Like 3

Really very happy to be with you, to be able to finally have fun and especially not to have to worry about finding Blufans anymore :Yes:

When I saw the movie, I got a slap in the face.

There is an intention to offer an animated film to a wider audience than usual.

I think there are a lot of us in our generation who wish this for animation :wow:

Related image

Webp.net-gifmaker_cc0ca539-13bd-4b85-b1a0-750f3feb5769_300x.gif?v=1548264336

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Vinyl4Giants said:

Any idea what these releases usually run..?

If I understand your question right, BF releases are usually not in proper order.

China is still celebrating Lunar New Year. There will be new updates oncethe festive is over :)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ksosk said:

If I understand your question right, BF releases are usually not in proper order.

China is still celebrating Lunar New Year. There will be new updates oncethe festive is over :)

Thanks. Curious of how much they usually cost. Don’t want to commit buy if it’s outside my budget. 

7 minutes ago, Vinyl4Giants said:

Thanks. Curious of how much they usually cost. Don’t want to commit buy if it’s outside my budget. 

well as rough guide im mean rough around $80usd or £55 markish for a double lenti

basil:)

• Like 1

Awards

On 1/28/2019 at 2:36 PM, bearlol said:

Webp.net-gifmaker_cc0ca539-13bd-4b85-b1a0-750f3feb5769_300x.gif?v=1548264336  Spider-Verse_Gwen_Poster.thumb.jpg.3e476e635985a8e8393cc6307166a590.jpg  

Really, really hope the lenti is the above Glow-In-Dark Grey Matter art by Matt Ferguson and Florey (posted by @bearlol)!!!  This Grey Matter Art, is officially under license from Marvel Studios and Sony Pictures so hopefully BluFans can get this done (maybe with the same type of treatment to Gwen or Noir (above) on the back!) !!!  There are also GID neon color inks that could be used so the colored image could actually be GID as an alt version (or for back!) !!  At any rate, hopefully, the full-slip lenti will reflect the bright, vibrant colors and phenomenal imagery of this ground-breaking film!! C'mon BluFans win Lenti of the Year with this!!!

SVerse-2.gif.7f08062bf1c0b0e8763528c7ca911fb5.gif

Spider-Verse_Book_Poster.thumb.jpg.46265d35c846e6c3f20480c2ea304d37.jpg  Spider-Verse_Triplet-2_BEST-2_Poster.thumb.jpg.e3c557119fe54703fffd320fdb6ca25c.jpg  Spider-Verse_Noir_Poster.thumb.jpg.834f57e18bd973cefb11708d26d0cfbf.jpg

Veeee Vaaant to see this GLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO in the DAAAAAAAAAAAARRRK!!!!   (MmwaahhHaaaHaHAAAAA!!!!)

SVerse-1_Spidey.gif.8a7d285b90452f1564e085ef7bec13bc.gif

SVerse-3_Noir.gif

Edited by RcKt0pus
Added too much!
  • Like 3

Awards

1 hour ago, AlexMacOl said:

Hi @extantsrevenge

Just informing and confirming that I am number 134 on the list and I just asked a second one. So I'm confirming the request of 2 editions to update. 

Thank you!

Hi @AlexMacOl sorry but you can't ask for multiple copies while the group buy is in the "to update" stage. When the editions are known the GB form will be updated and you can select your desired quantity. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, deckard99 said:

Hi @AlexMacOl sorry but you can't ask for multiple copies while the group buy is in the "to update" stage. When the editions are known the GB form will be updated and you can select your desired quantity. 

Hi @deckard99

I didn't know about that. Thanks for the info. I'll wait then to the right moment.

I apologise for any inconvenience.

• Like 1

Awards