IGNORED

NOVA Kick Ass (Novamedia Exclusive #23) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

Benoit46

Just now, Michael hillaby said:

That's exactly the problem I had, I was really tempted to order my first ever one click , but I went for lenti type b in the end. 

Well I've been on a one click overload lately and said I'd calm that down and then seen the one click for this 😂 I like the regular fullslip but then isn't that the boring option. But then I like the lenti's to so should I get the one click 😂 the movie don't blow my mind but it is enjoyable. And I don't think prices are to bad either. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
il y a 28 minutes, Michael hillaby a dit :

@Benoit46

Hi , I'm number one on the GB list. I'm pretty sure I chose the full lenti type b, but I can't see the update? Thanks. 

Le 19/04/2019 à 09:36, Gipsy Danger a dit :

Addition Request : 2

Michael hillaby: Direct (not insured, insurance not available): to Uk

1 X Lenticular (Purple)

19F9A66A-3CE9-4EE2-9B09-227EDF9B1FF5.jpeg.e050941c861cbeb4b646a2d963402113.jpeg

@Michael hillaby

we come back to you as soon as possible..

@Masterblaster

please FYI

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately, I still have not received my OC. According to parcel  tracking it is "Arrival at inward office of exchange" since 27.05. Can somebody help me?

I want to submit a search request but i can only do this for parcel which i sent international by DHL (german Post office). And I don't know how to do this. I have such problems for the first time.

Thank you guys 

Greetings
Timothee

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Timothee said:

Unfortunately, I still have not received my OC. According to parcel  tracking it is "Arrival at inward office of exchange" since 27.05. Can somebody help me?

I want to submit a search request but i can only do this for parcel which i sent international by DHL (german Post office). And I don't know how to do this. I have such problems for the first time.

Thank you guys 

Greetings
Timothee

I am not sure here , @Masterblaster @extantsrevenge @ukade2327 @deckard99

When you can PLEASE Gents ❤❤

• Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★

@Timothee

my suggestion would be to post HIER , that is the German Room with many Germans which im sure can actually help you better with the status as to what it might mean as im sure they have ran into the same thing...

My guess would be that it is in customs and will be either inspected (they will send you a notice) OR will be handled over to the delivery company , im not sure if that is DHL or Deutsche Post with the KOREAN Post as KPACKET .  Sorry i cant help you more , i used to know those things but being away from there for awhile i have forgotten most of the process .  

If the members agree with me and think it is "stuck" in customs you might want to give your local custom office a call and ask about it before it gets too long down the line, although with the Holiday that germany had it is still no reason to be concerned, everything seems to be in order

Take care

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...