IGNORED

Venom (Limited Premium Steelbook Edition) (First Press) (4K + BD + Bonus) [Amazon Japan]

ksosk

• ★ Administrators ★

Release date: 6 March 

Price:9936 Yen

Purchase link: HERE

Venom.jpg.04286224b2b7eced1db537d7d546a82f.jpg

• Language: Japanese and English
  • Subtitles: Japanese and English
  • Subtitles for the Hearing Impaired: Japanese
  • Region: Region A/1
  • Number of discs: 3
  •  
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

vor 10 Minuten schrieb extantsrevenge:

:wow: that looks amazing. A WEA Steelbook, that is so much cooler than the WWA, almost as good as the FAC Steelbook. But I'm already getting all FAC and Blufans and I have not seen the movie yet 1f631.png

Like me, but this is very awsome & it‘s much cooler than the WWA, so there‘s getting no way around this amazing Steelbook.

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
3 hours ago, Viper0210 said:

Cool artwork. Best steelbook set but surprised it is not coupled with the statue.  I thought a similar set to spiderman homecoming would be released. No 3d either only a bonus disc.

Yeah, I was hoping for a Homecoming style set as I personally feel that was the best Homecoming release as compared to Blufans and FA. 

It is a waste though since the price is quite similar.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Viper0210 said:

Cool artwork. Best steelbook set but surprised it is not coupled with the statue.  I thought a similar set to spiderman homecoming would be released. No 3d either only a bonus disc.

Actually if you check the web-site, it does include a 3D disc.

Also folk, be aware; there's 2 listings on the Amazon normal page, one for 10K Yen (Amazon) and another for 18.49K Yen - which is a reseller!

Gotta read the fine print....🙂

Edited by Grendel
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, ksosk said:

Mine shipped today!!

More pictures courtesy of :

... mame@切り絵師(笑)‏ @mame_cuttemame@切り絵師(笑)

D03HHXGU0AAydum.thumb.jpg.5486e44424b4f67a55b0e90a9a1fcb03.jpg

... Kei‏ @197Kei‏

D03SWMKV4AAAoYS.thumb.jpg.396048f2cd46ad133cf5501c4985aabb.jpgD03SWNgUcAARlTe.thumb.jpg.4bbdbbbd8f235be472c57aa3880833d6.jpgD03SWNLVYAEKWZn.thumb.jpg.f7f19712626fa5905c5b564f3ad2011e.jpgD03SWOkVYAAxRgy.thumb.jpg.65d9ba306645bdd1778826e35b1a1d97.jpg

@ksosk is there any chance a group buy for this edition ?  It have 2 steelbooks right ? 🤩

any idea of the price ?

Edited by Orion
Price

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, Orion said:

@ksosk is there any chance a group buy for this edition ?  It have 2 steelbooks right ? 🤩

any idea of the price ?

Oh man... 

A few hours ago, amazon still has stock for direct shipping. It is now sold out again.

The style with Japan exclusive is that they tend to put the discs in a separate scanavo case and the steelbook that comes with the edition is empty.

I think this set is the same.

• 1 month later...

Just ordered this direct about 30 minutes ago.  🤩

Price just dropped to approx $70usd.
Final price actually came out to approx $64usd but then shipping was approx $14 and of course import fees deposit (which usually gets partially refunded), was another $13.

I also ordered 2 "NewType" magazines, in order to better my chances they'll 'plank' my shipment, in a box.
Sure it'll eventually go lower but no guarantee that future offers will ship to NA either.

Pricey, but not really much more than I've paid for other Premium releases so yeah, STOKED! :Yes:

• Like 1

Hey my friend @extantsrevenge. Yeah, I've ordered from them many times but on occasion, depending on the size of the item, they have been known to use bubble mailers (according to others and only the past year or so) but have not with me yet. Mind, usually when I order from them, it's for a few things at a time, so that helps.

The 'ordering a magazine with item' trick is an old one, I and others have been using for a while. It always seems to work!

Go figure, $70 Blu-ray?, yeah whatever... $5 magazine? bullet-proof that box!  🤣

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
16 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Oh, meant to ask;

Some of you ordered quite a while ago. Anyone receive their edition yet? Also, how was the shipping pack?

Ta!

I Pre-Ordered this and got it shortly after release in a box 😊, perfect 👍. I order many anime soundtracks from amazon Japan and some Blu-ray. I think from my last 15 packages only one was a bubble mailer.

Here is my arrival picture

newsteelbook197

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Wow! @extantsrevenge bloody amazing looking! Thanks for sharing! 🤗

oh, did you need to order that 'bonus disc to the left or did it come with the initial order?

The bonus disc is part of the Amazon Exclusive package. I always order as "Gift". So you get an extra package around your item. (safty first😁)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The problem ist that there are 2 editions on Amazon.co.jp. If Google-Translate works right this one is the edition with the bonus disc @Grendel

https://www.amazon.co.jp/【Amazon-co-jp限定】ヴェノム-日本限定プレミアム・スチールブック・エディション-スペシャル・ボーナスディスク付-Blu-ray-Steelbook/dp/B07MN1SX9K/ref=sr_1_12?keywords=ヴェノム&qid=1554621643&s=gateway&sr=8-12

If've ordered this edition and it came withe the bonus disc.

Edited by Hatori
  • Thanks 1

^^ Yeah, I was a little too anxious when I saw the sale price of the 'other' item and ordered it.

Hopefully that 'bonus disc' is the only difference.

If so, with the amount of 'bonus discs' some of the other Premium releases have (and yeah, I ordered them ALL) I won't miss it if that's the case. 😟

Edited by Grendel