ksosk

Commercial Photography Venom (Limited Premium Steelbook Edition) (First Press) (4K + BD + Bonus) [Amazon Japan]

Release date: 6 March 

Price:9936 Yen

Purchase link: HERE

Venom.jpg.04286224b2b7eced1db537d7d546a82f.jpg

71TA1XmhZEL._SL1500_.jpg

A1QP3k34OKL._SL1500_.jpg

91YZzPeVEcL._SL1500_.jpg

51koszGFJ+L.jpg                        41KSoexJNYL.jpg

• Language: Japanese and English
  • Subtitles: Japanese and English
  • Subtitles for the Hearing Impaired: Japanese
  • Region: Region A/1
  • Number of discs: 3
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

vor 10 Minuten schrieb extantsrevenge:

:wow: that looks amazing. A WEA Steelbook, that is so much cooler than the WWA, almost as good as the FAC Steelbook. But I'm already getting all FAC and Blufans and I have not seen the movie yet 1f631.png

Like me, but this is very awsome & it‘s much cooler than the WWA, so there‘s getting no way around this amazing Steelbook.

• Like 2

Awards

3 hours ago, Viper0210 said:

Cool artwork. Best steelbook set but surprised it is not coupled with the statue.  I thought a similar set to spiderman homecoming would be released. No 3d either only a bonus disc.

Yeah, I was hoping for a Homecoming style set as I personally feel that was the best Homecoming release as compared to Blufans and FA. 

It is a waste though since the price is quite similar.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Viper0210 said:

Cool artwork. Best steelbook set but surprised it is not coupled with the statue.  I thought a similar set to spiderman homecoming would be released. No 3d either only a bonus disc.

Actually if you check the web-site, it does include a 3D disc.

Also folk, be aware; there's 2 listings on the Amazon normal page, one for 10K Yen (Amazon) and another for 18.49K Yen - which is a reseller!

Gotta read the fine print....🙂

Edited by Grendel
  • Thanks 2

Awards