IGNORED

Alien : Covenant - HMV Exclusive Steelbook [UK]

nefilim

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ukade2327 said:

I wish we could have a complete remastered set of movies all with shiny new artwork steel books and Lenticular magnets .....all housed in a slip box with space for the next two movies......ooh ...dare to dream...............

That would be cool. And Fincher finally caving in and doing proper director's cut on Alien 3.

Just now, ukade2327 said:

I wish we could have a complete remastered set of movies all with shiny new artwork steel books and Lenticular magnets .....all housed in a slip box with space for the next two movies......ooh ...dare to dream...............

Ie we need a hdzeta boxset or individual steels?

4 hours ago, Steelbookzombie said:

Preordered this and Zavvi i already have all five movies in steelbook (Prometheus Play.com & zavvi exclusive) not including the Predator crossovers. I might cancel zavvi tho cuz I was half asleep at time of preordering and thought I was ordering a six steelbook boxset 1f602.png 

Yeah, zavvi were being sneaky with their description of it. 

Archived