IGNORED

Small Victories says hello

• ★ Administrators ★

@small victories hi and welcome to MP !

great to read you are coming over from Twitter !

What do you actually mean by you are a Zavvi GIF liker ?

What Steelbooks do you collect the most ? Asian ? UK ? or just those that you like?

Maybe you could share a few pictures of your latest Collection in our Gallery , would really like that !

Take care

John

41 minutes ago, Masterblaster said:

@small victories hi and welcome to MP !

great to read you are coming over from Twitter !

What do you actually mean by you are a Zavvi GIF liker ?

What Steelbooks do you collect the most ? Asian ? UK ? or just those that you like?

Maybe you could share a few pictures of your latest Collection in our Gallery , would really like that !

Take care

John

Hi John,

Well Zavvi like their GIF's on their twitter feed, mainly on Nicholas Cage, and they do make me laugh!!

I collect mainly UK ones, hoping sites like this will help me get ones from elsewhere in the world, got a couple from amazon Germany

I try to collect Alien and Marvel ones, and any other ones I like to movie off, and some I just like the look of the steelbook!

I will get some good pictures of my collections and stick them up soon.

I'll look over at your page and gallery and check out yours, and everyone elses soon enough!

Luke

Archived