IGNORED

Black Barons Split (Black Barons Exclusive No.8) (Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]

nefilim

• 2 weeks later...

Just not a fan of the artwork. I haven't seen the film, but hear that it is good. Usually when I hear a film is good, I tend to just buy it because I tend to like it, but I've been hoping to see a steelbook with the white poster art where the split personalities are shadows on the ground. Was hoping this might get use that art, but no joy.

7 minutes ago, TheJoker said:

Just not a fan of the artwork. I haven't seen the film, but hear that it is good. Usually when I hear a film is good, I tend to just buy it because I tend to like it, but I've been hoping to see a steelbook with the white poster art where the split personalities are shadows on the ground. Was hoping this might get use that art, but no joy.

I'm not fan of the art either. But I think this BB release is gonna be the best in Europe (not gonna pay huge money for possible Asian release without seeing movie), so gonna go for it. Not seen movie either.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, nefilim said:

I think it's overall a nice set. Not even seen the film. Hear good stuff.

I got hooked into buying so much rubbish last year that I've cut WAY back this year. Has to be a stunning steel and a film I will rewatch again and again or no purchase. Ended up selling 40 or so steels at the begining of the year as the films were one off watches and the slips couldn't save them poor art lol

I saw this in the cinema and really enjoyed it, definitely worth a steelbook but not with this art.

Awards

14 minutes ago, psychoscot said:

I got hooked into buying so much rubbish last year that I've cut WAY back this year. Has to be a stunning steel and a film I will rewatch again and again or no purchase. Ended up selling 40 or so steels at the begining of the year as the films were one off watches and the slips couldn't save them poor art lol

I saw this in the cinema and really enjoyed it, definitely worth a steelbook but not with this art.

You'll regret. Take my word. Threre will be no better release.

lol.

On Tuesday, May 09, 2017 at 6:16 PM, nefilim said:

I'm not fan of the art either. But I think this BB release is gonna be the best in Europe (not gonna pay huge money for possible Asian release without seeing movie), so gonna go for it. Not seen movie either.

you should see it ;)

I thought it was a great "comeback" for M. Night Shyamalan :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • extantsrevenge changed the title to Split (Black Barons Exclusive No.8) (Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]

Archived