Benoit46

Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse (FAC Exclusive No.116) (WWA 4K UHD/3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (XL Fullslip) [Czech Republic]

FAC *** Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse FullSlip XL + RESIN MAGNET Version #4 4K Ultra HD 3D + 2D Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered + Gift Steelbook's™ foil (Blu-ray 3D + 2 Blu-ray)

Release Date: planned 14.08.2019

Price: 1599 CZK

Link: Filmarena

Note:

Limited numbered premium edition FAC #116 SPIDER-MAN: INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE Double Lenticular 3D FullSlip XL + Lenticular 3D Magnet contains:

- Exclusive FullSlip XL with front and back depth 3D Lenticular and an attractive finish
- WWA Generic SteelBook
- 4K Ultra HD Disc + 3D Blu-ray Disc + 2D Blu-ray Disc + Bonus Blu-ray Disc
- Exclusive Collector's Lenticular Magnet with 3D depth
- Exclusive Collector's Booklet 36-page
- Exclusive Collector's Photo Cards
- Exclusive Collector's Character Cards
- Exclusive Card Folder
- Limited Collector's Magnet and Exclusive Box for this Magnet with Special Finish
- Collector's Hologram and Numbered Plastic Card
- Exclusive External Label with Edition Designation.

Limitation: 751 copies

FAC- Spider-man Into The Spider-Verse - Release Thread

Spider-Man Into the Spider-Verse - Filmarena Edition - Media Psychos Release Topic

Dear Collectors,

we are happy to introduce you to the exclusive designed COLLECTOR'S RESIN MAGNET BOX packaging.

Inside the COLLECTOR'S RESIN MAGNET BOX that you can see on the visual, you will receive a collectible resin magnet SPIDER-MAN: INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE placed in the blister.

COLLECTOR'S RESIN MAGNET BOX will be delivered with SteelBook j-card edition and with FAC edition.

56770572_2405194869597475_85915927371390

Steelbook:

179196670_SBOuter.thumb.jpg.2f00450e1faf5fd692cb207357a68db1.jpg1400756068_SBInner.thumb.jpg.b89703a57a6e324f3762682bbe9c4136.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

It is a beautiful looking slip. Very ‘eye catching’

I’ve not got much interest in watching the film, but I’ve gotta get me one of those. 

What with this and Blufans, I’m going to end up with a load of copies of a film, that I’ve no intention of watching !

Steelbook collecting ! Funny old game. ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

from FA:

Dear Collectors,

we are happy to introduce you to the exclusive designed COLLECTOR'S RESIN MAGNET BOX packaging.

Inside the COLLECTOR'S RESIN MAGNET BOX that you can see on the visual, you will receive a collectible resin magnet SPIDER-MAN: INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE placed in the blister.

COLLECTOR'S RESIN MAGNET BOX will be delivered with SteelBook j-card edition and with FAC edition.

Have a great weekend 🙂

Best regards,
Team FA

56770572_2405194869597475_85915927371390

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It looks very nice. 

FA are certainly pushing prices up. Approx £70 delivered direct from them. 

That’s really making their releases, for the “hardcore” collectors only. 

When you consider when Blufans get round to it, the price for a DL delivered from China, to anywhere in the world, will be approx £56. ($72 based on Venom). 

Makes FA look very expensive.  

• Like 2

Just had the email from FA. 

It’s sold out before pre order. Only those with a collectors # will be able to order this. 

So if you are not on a GB or have a #, you will not get a copy, by the sound of it. 

OR it’s good marketing on their part, to create a “panic”. :D

• Like 2

I clicked the "Want to Buy"/Waiting List button directly from FA months ago and got the order invoice to pay a few days ago. Total incl. ship to the U.S. was 2330 CZK. I ended up letting it expire since I already am part of this GB.

Edited by wquach

Wow, these pictures look soooo stunning. Really looking forward to finally getting mine. One of my most anticipated movies: I missed it in Cinema and everybody who watched it, keep telling how great this movie is. And all the pictures look like this is probably going to be on of the best releases that Filmarena has ever done! Thanks for sharing this!

• Like 1