IGNORED

UHD CLUB Dunkirk (UHD CLUB Exclusive UC#08) (Wooden Box Edition) (Scanavo Case) [China]

ksosk

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 7 Minuten schrieb ksosk:

I am experimenting on making a box to place the wooden case 1f603.png

U surely will be successful ... I wonder where u got this skill from... business? ;)

Ur "add-ons" making the editions even more attractive...sometimes the decision giving argument to take one.

....will this be something comparable to the slips for the UHD Leather Cases? 😱😎💪🏻

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
1 minute ago, LaRone said:

U surely will be successful ... I wonder where u got this skill from... business? ;)

Ur "add-ons" making the editions even more attractive...sometimes the decision giving argument to take one.

....will this be something comparable to the slips for the UHD Leather Cases? 1f631.png1f60e.png1f4aa-1f3fb.png

A magnetic box with gold foil printing and a gift inside as a companion piece with the wooden case!

I need to ensure the cost is effectively 😃

Just to say again, all these gifts are all costs from MP as a give back to our members. I am very sure there isn't any other groupbuys that do that!

Woohoo.

• Like 4

vor 4 Minuten schrieb ksosk:

A magnetic box with gold foil printing and a gift inside as a companion piece with the wooden case!

I need to ensure the cost is effectively 1f603.png

Just to say again, all these gifts are all costs from MP as a give back to our members. I am very sure there isn't any other groupbuys that do that!

Woohoo.

Woooot.....this is simply.....don't know what to say..... amazing. So looking forward for it.

Ur work & effort doing this is really awesome, thx a lot !!!

Be blessed for ur efforts and ur work itself 💪🏻

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awards

• 2 weeks later...
vor 11 Minuten schrieb ksosk:

Hey Psychos,

Sorry I have made an adjustment to my original gift idea. I thought a Dunkirk war medal is more appropriate!

Below is a draft of how it will look like 1f603.png

Hope those who have supported in the groupbuy will like it 1f64f.png

UC Dunkirk Gift

THIS IS SPARTAAAA....I mean....INSANE !!! ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Awards

12 minutes ago, ksosk said:

Hey Psychos,

Sorry I have made an adjustment to my original gift idea. I thought a Dunkirk war medal is more appropriate!

UC Dunkirk Gift

👏👏👏 Great idea. Can't wait. Well done 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★

Brilliant idea @ksosk 👍, will be a terrific extra gift for all participants of the Media Psychos GB 😍, truely amazing with what you come up for our members. Now I really hope we get enough support for our own Media Psychos Exclusive release, as I can't wait to see what you would do for that.

Anyone interested, check out this post and vote.

2 hours ago, ksosk said:

Hey Psychos,

UC Dunkirk Gift

Absolutely Fabulous ... and very fitting too .. great Idea @ksosk ... you’re a genius...👍👍👍

• Like 1

was sooo tempted by this but sorry needs a steel inside for me real shame didnt have and not the normal wwa, really want something super special.

wooden boxes superb detail is amazing real shame i cant just buy an empty wooden box at slight cheaper price would have had one and added my own steel later.

oh well maybe manta fingers crossed 🤞

@ksosk nice work your doing there again 👍

basil :)

2 minutes ago, Basil said:

was sooo tempted by this but sorry needs a steel inside for me real shame didnt have and not the normal wwa, really want something super special.

wooden boxes superb detail is amazing real shame i cant just buy an empty wooden box at slight cheaper price would have had one and added my own steel later.

oh well maybe manta fingers crossed 🤞

@ksosk nice work your doing there again 👍

I used to be like that. It has to be a steel but since seeing this release. Forest Gump etc. There to nice to pass up 😛 your missing out 😉

Just now, Robertm89 said:

I used to be like that. It has to be a steel but since seeing this release. Forest Gump etc. There to nice to pass up 😛 your missing out 😉

well for for me i want an ultimate version passed up on the oab blufans because the steel i wanted they one clicked and you guessed it i wasnt getting robbed for 1 steel i wanted out of the two.

it will happen i will just have to wait longer thats all i got 4k amaray to tide me over and has all the discs. just no one has released a single steel that does full justice for this film tbh and if manta pulls the rabbit out the hat with wea they will have pissed on blufans bonfire which i think would be a first that i can think of, but time will tell and we will see.

all the best

• 2 weeks later...