IGNORED

WCL The Horse Thief (1986) (WCL Exclusive #19) (Scanavo case) [China]

Tristan_Wang

Il y a 1 heure, Menteith a dit :

Also my first group buy here: Will we get some kind of notification when the package is sent out? Will it be sent out with a tracking number? Also, when will we get the 9 EUR deposit back? Thanks!

Yes, your HUB will notify you  when he will ship your copy, with tracking number too,

When this GB will totally completed, you will have to tag Masterblaster who is in charge of deposit refunds ;)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got mine today. A thing of beauty. This was my first groupbuy and was very unsure of the whole process but I really appreciate all the work that goes into getting these. Will definitely be doing more of these in the future. Also the packaging is superb, I wish more of the digipacks I ordered would be treated this way when shipped out. Thanks.

• Like 5

• ★ Administrators ★
38 minutes ago, Glowingwabbit said:

Just got mine today. A thing of beauty. This was my first groupbuy and was very unsure of the whole process but I really appreciate all the work that goes into getting these. Will definitely be doing more of these in the future. Also the packaging is superb, I wish more of the digipacks I ordered would be treated this way when shipped out. Thanks.

Thank you for your kind words!

😃

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Glowingwabbit said:

Its nice to get feedback from new members , thanks for your support and kind words ...glad you are happy with your purchase ... it is a stunning edition... enjoy 👍😃😃

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, edmoney said:

Is there a way to purchase this outside of the group buy?  I know it will be more expensive that way, but that's fine.  A Google search didn't help me. 

Before i discovered Media Psychos the only place to purchase Diskino titles outside of China was Taobao.

I'm not sure if they still sell them 

However the people who ordered from them ended up getting there deliveries smashed because Taobao packaged them up not in boxes with bubblewrap but in DHL bags with nothing in them.

Example

attachment.php?attachmentid=171661&d=149

attachment.php?attachmentid=171664&d=149

attachment.php?attachmentid=171665&d=149

• Like 1

Awards

3 minutes ago, huseyin said:

Before i discovered Media Psychos the only place to purchase Diskino titles outside of China was Taobao.

I'm not sure if they still sell them 

However the people who ordered from them ended up getting there deliveries smashed because Taobao packaged them up not in boxes with bubblewrap but in DHL bags with nothing in them.

Example

attachment.php?attachmentid=171661&d=149

attachment.php?attachmentid=171664&d=149

attachment.php?attachmentid=171665&d=149

Yikes, I would not want to risk ordering from them if that's the case.  Also, their website doesn't seem to offer an English version.  When I try to do a search on "Horse Thief" or "Diskino," I get taken to what looks like a login page.

The other day, I saw this appear on eBay for $199, and to my surprise, someone snapped it up in less than a day!

• ★ Administrators ★
7 hours ago, edmoney said:

Yikes, I would not want to risk ordering from them if that's the case.  Also, their website doesn't seem to offer an English version.  When I try to do a search on "Horse Thief" or "Diskino," I get taken to what looks like a login page.

The other day, I saw this appear on eBay for $199, and to my surprise, someone snapped it up in less than a day!

Send me a PM.   I will try to help. 

Take care

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
9 minutes ago, Parallax said:

Hi, I just discovered this site as well and am sad I missed getting in on Horse Thief... is there any chance there will be another group buy for this in the future?

Hi.

This item has completely sold out :(

What I can offer is their next interesting release, The Black Cannon Incident.

Sorry.

KS

• 2 months later...

Can we request a Second Run  Group Buy for this amazing release!

WCL Exclusive #019 The Horse Thief (1986) 

Come on Diskino!!!! Im sure yo can sell another 500 copies after the Cannes release.

Anybody in  contact with Disking WCL?

Edited by Don Esteban
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Don Esteban said:

Can we request a Second Run  Group Buy for this amazing release!

WCL Exclusive #019 The Horse Thief (1986) 

Come on Diskino!!!! Im sure yo can sell another 500 copies after the Cannes release.

Anybody in  contact with Disking WCL?

Maybe they’ll do a plain edition after if there is a demand for it. 

Awards

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, alx_glen said:

I'd be interested in this too in case anyone is listening!

We listen belive me ❤ however when something is as beautiful and as rare as this past realise date in my lowly opinion =

F5K3PETGX6OVUDO.LARGE.thumb.jpg.3a60fc48d16ed262b6e4bc89f418ac13.jpg

You could always post a wanted in our classifieds section ❤

https://mediapsychos.com/classifieds/category/1-media/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...