extantsrevenge

UMANIA Aquaman (U'Mania Selective #05) (WWA 4K UHD/2D or 3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

MP GROUP BUY here

Aquaman (U'Mania Selective #05) (WWA 4K UHD/2D or 3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

Release: 27 March 2019

Price: TBA

Purchase Link: TBA

Note: U'Mania has to change this release to WWA Steelbook, instead of WEA. Their next Exclusive title will move to another movie (to be revealed later). The print run for Aquaman will be very low, so it is advisable to join the Group Buy early as this will be in very high demand.

* Aquaman (UHD+2D) Steelbook Fullslip Limited Edition (Type A) - First Price : USD50.99

Total print run : 420 ea except the One click qty

* Aquaman (UHD+2D) Steelbook Lenticular Fullslip Limited Edition (Type B) - First Price : USD50.99

Total print run : 610 ea except the One click qty

* Aquaman (3D+2D) Steelbook Fullslip Limited Edition (Type C) - First Price : USD 42.99

Total print run : 650 ea excepty the One click qty

* Aquaman One Click Box (Umania Selective No.5) (Type D) (No.1~190)(with Same Numbering Cards) - First Price : USD145.00

1096823335_UmaniaAquaman.jpg.ef85ba4884f7daa11a0f3d7e676d1241.jpg

Aquaman - U'Mania One Click - Release Thread - Media Psychos

Aquaman - U'Mania 4K Full Slip - Release Thread - Media Psychos

Aquaman - U'Mania 4K Lenticular - Release Thread - Media Psychos

Aquaman - U'Mania 3D Full Slip - Release Thread - Media Psychos

52727972_319966688650687_357637380515037

4 K UHD BLU-Ray

Fire Rate: 2.4:1 configuration (change screen change in some scenes)

Audio: Dolby Atmos Truehd: English, DTS-HD Master Audio: English 5.1, Italian 5.1, Dolby Digital 5.1: French, Spanish, Czech, English (Ads-UK & US), hindi, Mandarin, polish , Tamil, Thai language, Turkish

Caption: Korean, English sdh, Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Cantonese, Croatian, Spanish, Czech, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, French, polish, Romanian, Russian, slovenian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Turkish, French, Turkish, French, Turkish, Turkish, French, Turkish, French, Turkish, Chinese, Turkish

2D
Audio: Dolby Atmos Truehd English, DTS-HD Master Audio: English 5.1, Dolby Digital 5.1; Czech, hindi, Hungarian, Mandarin, Russian, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Turkish

Caption: Korean, English sdh, Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Cantonese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Norwegian, Romanian, Russian, slovenian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Turkish, Chinese, Turkish, Turkish, Turkish, Chinese, Turkish, Turkish, Chinese, Turkish, Turkish,

Special Features

- Becoming Aquaman(12:43)
- Going Deep Into the World of Aquaman(18:20)
- James Wan: World Builder(7:37)
- Dark Depths of Black Manta(2:15)
- The Heroines of Atlantis(6:52)
- Villainous Training(6:15)
- A Matchmade in Atlantis(3:05)
- Atlantis Warfare(4:03)
- Creating Undersea Creatures(6:10)
- Aqua Tech(5:13)
- Scene Study Breakdown: The Submarine(2:23)
- Scene Study Breakdown: Sicily Showdown(2:57)
- Scene Study Breakdown: The Trench(3:02)
- Kingdoms of the Seven Seas(6:51)
- Shazam Sneak Peek(3:00)

3D
Audio: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1: English, German, Peulangseueodolby Digital 5.1: Spanish, English (Ads-UK), Thai language, Dolby Digital 2.0: German (ads)

Caption: Korean, English sdh, Chinese, Spanish, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, German, Norwegian, French, Swedish, Thai language.

@extantsrevenge what does “DC Universe” mean? Is that alluding to modern telling, or just DC in general?

If it could be anything  @deckard99 then for me this would be boring. Manta & HDZeta are all over these. I want it to be Batman!!! 😍 Long overdue a decent release 🤞🏼😁

I am guessing “Universe” means another modern release though. Pass if it is, In if it isn’t.

On 12/10/2018 at 11:54 PM, deckard99 said:

Batman with Michael Keaton? Ooh Yeah, that would be pretty awesome! 

On 12/11/2018 at 6:06 AM, extantsrevenge said:

I also want an original Batman Premium, that would be awesome, just look at my signature, I really like that one 1f60a.png @Pbsw23 your detective skills certainly get you in the right direction 1f44d.png

@deckard99 Absolutely Hell to the Yeah I mean Keaton Batman! 🤞🏼😁

Keaton IS Batman as far as I’m concerned, Actually pretty excited about this now @extantsrevenge

10 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

@deckard99 Absolutely Hell to the Yeah I mean Keaton Batman! 🤞1f3fc.png1f601.png

Keaton IS Batman as far as I’m concerned, Actually pretty excited about this now @extantsrevenge

Yeah I love Keaton as Batman as he is the perfect Bruce Wayne/Batman Combo. I really hope we will see a premium in the future. For this one the "DC Universe" might play a bigger role 😉

3 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

This just a regular blu ray release or will it be 4k version of movie ? Joined GB excitedly without checking. @extantsrevenge

Will be a WEA Steelbook and you can expect several different edition and I'm 100% sure 4K will be included in at least 1 most likely 2 editions. You can choose the edition you want with an updated form after U'Mania has released the beauty shots 😊

Info: U'Mania has to change this release to WWA Steelbook, instead of WEA. Their next Exclusive title will move to another movie (to be revealed later). The print run for Aquaman will be very low, so it is advisable to join the Group Buy early as this will be in very high demand.

Hey Psychos,

Our Oneclick order for Aquaman will come with a carton box to house the 3 editions.

However, there will only be 150 copies numbered so it will be extremely limited. For members who want a oneclick, please kindly make a request as I am trying to secure the box for everyone 😃

The groupbuy closes in a few days!

Cheers,

KS

2 minutes ago, Feragoth said:

@ksosk If I am already listed for a One Click on the GB no further action is required for the box thingy right? Checked if there was a new option on the GB form for the box but there wasnt, still want to make sure I am not missing anything. 😋

Yup, making the request is all that is needed. I will secure the carton box !!

Hi,
I keep getting an error when viewing this thread. I got email notifications for new posts made today, but when I go to this page I can't see them. At the top of each of the older posts I can see is this message:
[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
How do I run the support tool that it's talking about? How do I fix this so I can see today's posts?

In my email, I saw a message about the oneclick coming in a carton box and being extremely limited to only 150 copies, and for members who want one to make a request. I already filled out the updated groupbuy form and requested the oneclick, and am on the list of people wanting the oneclick. Is there anything more I need to do? I do want the carton. Thanks.