airwins

/// +++ Mixed Martial Arts +++ \\\

Hy guys !!!

it's by talking with @PRIAPISM that I discovered that we had another common passion: the MMA!

I am convinced that there are many other Psychos interested in this sport !!!

share here all your info, analysis on the latest events of the UFC, the Bellator !!!

UFC-LOGO.jpg

2000px-Bellator_MMA_Logo.svg.png

Edited by airwins
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, airwins said:

so guys !!! 

UFC 231 last night !!!

I'll watch it this afternoon 1f600.png

@PRIAPISM @Maverick @Benoit46 @lingrass @tibou79 @Orion @Admiral Thrawn @extantsrevenge @Scary Hair @larson1977UFC-231-holloway-ortega-resultats.png.058784ad5f6586cc9b71cbeefd1a7bcf.png

Have to go see the Prodigy live tonight so will not watch this (not a big fan of this cart too) but bought tickets last week to go to fight night in Prague in February :)

• Like 1

il y a 8 minutes, larson1977 a dit :

Have to go see the Prodigy live tonight so will not watch this (not a big fan of this cart too) but bought tickets last week to go to fight night in Prague in February :)

:wow:SMBU !!!! :) The Prodigy, amazing !!!

what a chance !!! In France, MMA is fordidden... I will be so happy to attend an event...

3 minutes ago, airwins said:

:wow:SMBU !!!! :) The Prodigy, amazing !!!

what a chance !!! In France, MMA is fordidden... I will be so happy to attend an event...

The Prodigy rocks :)

Me and my buddy visited 7 fight nights thru Europe in the last 3 years. We've been to Rotterdam, Germany, Belfast, London, Gdansk and now Prague. I'm a fan of UFC since the '90.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Il y a 3 heures, larson1977 a dit :

The Prodigy rocks :)

Me and my buddy visited 7 fight nights thru Europe in the last 3 years. We've been to Rotterdam, Germany, Belfast, London, Gdansk and now Prague. I'm a fan of UFC since the '90.

I follow since UFC 47, but I''ve seen all past event ! 

Big fan of Liddell, Matt Hugues, Rich Franklin, GSP, Anderson Silva... 

@PRIAPISM, what a good event !!!

I really appreciate Holloway vs Ortega for sure... Total domination by Max... 

There was no real match... receive Fight of the Night, and Performance of the night for Max... One of the most beautiful fight of the year for sure... 

Appreciated too Nelson vs Oliveira, for the fight scenario, and the beautiful elbow in the Oliveira face🤣🤣 what a blood end

Manuwa vs Santos was fun too

vor 23 Minuten schrieb airwins:

@PRIAPISM, what a good event !!!

I really appreciate Holloway vs Ortega for sure... Total domination by Max... 

There was no real match... receive Fight of the Night, and Performance of the night for Max... One of the most beautiful fight of the year for sure... 

Appreciated too Nelson vs Oliveira, for the fight scenario, and the beautiful elbow in the Oliveira face🤣🤣 what a blood end

Manuwa vs Santos was fun too

Yeah Max vs Brian was one of the best title fights of the year.

Luckily we only have to wait 1 week for another event 😀

Gunnars elbow was really beautiful (is it weird to phrase it like that?) Lom

Edited by PRIAPISM
  • Haha 1

Awards