IGNORED

NOVA Media Psychos Novamedia Award

• ★ Administrators ★

Welcome Media Psychos Members!

The Media Psychos community has spoken (and voted here) and we're happy to introduce to you the winner, our new Novamedia award 👍

Novamedia is part of the Premium marked since late 2014 and has released some Fan Favorite movies in their line, so we hope many of you can and will participate in this award.

Like the other collection awards this one will also have multiple stages. Each stage will be harder to get and we will introduce the other stages at a later point.

1st Stage: Novamedia Collector (Members need 10 Editions to get this)

2nd Stage: Novamedia Treasure Hunter (Members need 25 Editions to get this) (read the reveal here)

3rd Stage: Novamedia .... (will only be introduced when Stage 1 has crossed 100 submissions and Stage 2 has reached 50 submissions)

To get the Novamedia Collector award and follow up awards or other retailer awards you are required to have a specific amount of releases from that retailer and you have to show us a nice picture of that, really simple. The picture has to include your Media Psychos member card or other Media Psychos stuff, it can be a simple piece of paper on which you write your member name @ mediapsychos.com (for example). It really doesn't take that much time to add something like that and makes the pictures even more exciting for the community.

For the Novamedia Collector award, you need 10 Novamedia editions (Boxsets count for as many Editions as they have Steelbooks inside).

For the Novamedia Treasure Hunter award, you need 25 Novamedia editions (Boxsets count for as many Editions as they have Steelbooks inside).

Both Novamedia Exclusive and Choice releases count towards these award!

The award design is done by @ksosk 🙏

Novamedia Collector                           Novamedia Treasure Hunter

2109842952_NovaCollectorAward.png.b9b47a5fe7dad1b17ac463f11ab0b64a.png     Nova Treasure Hunter Award.png

A list of all Novamedia Exclusive releases can be found here. and the Novamedia Choice releases are here.

A list of all awards can be found in our Award Central. It will continue to grow with many fun awards for you to get.

We hope many of you participate. And don't forget to show your appreciation for all the great pictures posted here and give them some likes.

If you would like your pictures featured on Media Psychos Social Media Presence, check out this post.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

Thanks a lot for taking part in the Novamedia award and for sharing with everyone your great collections.

9aZ.gif

Congratulations @extantsrevenge @chingie123 @cypheria078 @CaliFTW83 @Benoit46 @DParadigm @TheDavoser @45Caliber @stephoo67 @Pbsw23 @RhodW @thomue1987 @B-bone @Big_O250 @RILEYLAD @Digitale_Kunst @ukade2327 @hunter72 @musoeriuta @Limited Edition @zones1445 @khivansan @AnnStellCol @pygospa @ksosk @Ltd.Steel.Junky74 @capricornio34232 @Rockntoni87 @bearlol @Grendel @rtphoenix @raylight @Robertm89 @Cornbuster @kwyjibo7 @Daenerys @Steelbook Indy @Wail @FF-Freak @RAK @SteelWild @mwatkins02 @Veum @ajdornier @Tonic24k @CAYENNE-FAHRER @Gubbel @BobaFett1974 @GANTZ @Toapel @SilentasKnight @ScottVA @Darkinoux @hal56 @Guiltybyproxy @Wtd @ajames212 @empi77 @Catgirl @Marvel & DC Fanatics @Casiusco @BlackWidow81 @javi @Mutantsmiley @waxenol @Siwa @GuyIncognit0 @Gary K @Lwaz @Mithrandir2320 @Cornrow @Christopher @Rebel @FrancLLL @atomicblonde @Rambo @Noir21 @sobmaster @Gentleman @Reagh @defdan14 @ShadowWarrior @Darkknight @JojoFrance76 @MikeH5856 you all have received the award and are now Novamedia Collector.

And an extra congratulation to our Treasure Hunter @extantsrevenge @capricornio34232 @SteelWild @ScottVA @cypheria078 @ukade2327 @Cornbuster @SilentasKnight @Toapel @Marvel & DC Fanatics @Wail @javi @Lwaz @Mithrandir2320 @Rebel @sobmaster @Gary K @defdan14 @hal56 @Reagh 👍

giphy.gif

Don't forget to like the posts of the other award recipients 🙏

If you would like your pictures featured on Media Psychos Social Media Presence, check out this post. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 13

• ★ Administrators ★

Here is an example on how to get the Novamedia Collector award 1f60a.png How you present your editions/picture is up to you, but please remember to qualify for the award, your picture has to include your Media Psychos member card or other Media Psychos stuff, it can be a simple piece of paper on which you write your member name @ mediapsychos.com (for example).

The award will be given to you when I or another team member checked your picture, you can tag me if you like.

Here is a part of my Novamedia Collection. Was really lucky with GotG 1-Click (#5, on of my lowest numbers), also #13 for TDKR, have to show Drive in the next stage (completely forgot to include it here).

novaaward1.JPG

@Benoit46 if you could be so nice and award me 😉

• Like 29

6 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Here is an example on how to get the Novamedia Collector award 1f60a.png How you present your editions/picture is up to you, but please remember to qualify for the award, your picture has to include your Media Psychos member card or other Media Psychos stuff, it can be a simple piece of paper on which you write your member name @ mediapsychos.com (for example).

The award will be given to you when I or another team member checked your picture, you can tag me if you like.

Here is a part of my Novamedia Collection. Was really lucky with GotG 1-Click (#5, on of my lowest numbers), also #13 for TDKR, have to show Drive in the next stage (completely forgot to include it here).

novaaward1

@Benoit46 if you could be so nice and award me 1f609.png

SO Beautiful @extantsrevenge 🤩

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 Marvel Nova’s. +1. 😉 I’m STILL not over the fact that Nova have seemingly pulled out of the Marvel Market. 😭

My first ever Premium Steel was Nova’s Hulk & I haven’t looked back since.

Also Nova’s AA, Ant-Man & GotG NC Fullslips are some of the nicest fullslips out there IMO 😍

Anyhoo... Once again Thanks for setting up these awards @extantsrevenge 😉👌🏼 Loving it.

EC26FE85-BB24-4B1E-838C-5A07AAA3146C.jpeg

• Like 26

12 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

9 Marvel Nova’s. +1. 1f609.png I’m STILL not over the fact that Nova have seemingly pulled out of the Marvel Market. 1f62d.png

My first ever Premium Steel was Nova’s Hulk & I haven’t looked back since.

Also Nova’s AA, Ant-Man & GotG NC Fullslips are some of the nicest fullslips out there IMO 1f60d.png

Anyhoo... Once again Thanks for setting up these awards @extantsrevenge 1f609.png1f44c-1f3fc.png Loving it.

EC26FE85-BB24-4B1E-838C-5A07AAA3146C.jpeg

Arrrrrgggghhhh! Totally just realised I forgot the All Important MP Love.... and after I’d put it all away again 🙈

So here’s take Two along with Cap to make sure I do it right this time... “Hey Cap, On your Left” 😉👍🏼

BEE5AA14-D1A8-4086-A63B-C9E6446FF777.jpeg

• Like 12
  • Haha 3