IGNORED

Secret Santa 2018 Celebration Topic

extantsrevenge

• ★ Administrators ★

giphy.gif

Since the first Secret Santa packages might arrive with the members shortly, I think we need a place in which all participants can give thanks to their Secret Santa, post pictures of arrivals and later of the actual surprise gifts.

Before we get startet, I want to thank @Maverick and @ksosk who have organised this years Secret Santa. Thank you very much guys.

giphy.gif

Please remember that when you make pictures of the packages that you hide the addresses (be creative with that 😉).

Also don't be naughty and absolutely don't open your Secret Santa present before christmas (which according to @Maverick is December 25th, I guess we German participants are allowed to open in the evening of December 24th as that is when most of us open our presents 😊). So be warned that if you don't follow the rules the Krampus might come for you.

tenor.gif?itemid=7331739

I hope everyone will have a good time with this event and get something nice. Please also remember that this event is not about "Who get's the biggeest present", "What did that person spent", but rather about having a good time and bringing some joy to your fellow members.

giphy.gif

@Scary Hair @icewire @xSNAKExPLISSKENx @cypheria078 @Ardi41 @RhodW @Dom @Danny @3rasus @Grendel @Pfeffer @PRIAPISM @thomue1987 @atomicblonde @larson1977 @fashe13 @lp19036 @Guitou36 @Masterblaster @deckard99 @capricornio34232 @airwins @HappyDude007 @ukade2327 @SweetJsp @BobaFett1974 @Benoit46 @TDKR77 @DParadigm @Limited Edition 

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
il y a 29 minutes, PRIAPISM a dit :

My present arrived already :) can not wait to open it!!

Marcoooo👍😘 (subliminal message🤣)

I really enjoyed this secret event santa! First for me!

The MediaPsychos community is for me more than a Groupbuy, it's a real family,
I hope that all the gifts will delight the greatest number,

As @extantsrevenge says, the intention being the most important, depends on the financial means of each!
Really Big Thanks to @Maverick, Master @Admiral Thrawn et @ksosk for organise this amazing event ! 

For my part, I love of course open gifts, but I find even better the period before this one, where all the gifts are present at the foot of the Christmas tree, without us being able to open them ...

Enjoy all! 😘😘😘

Last year’s Secret Santa was so fun, I got the ever amazing Ann who was such a great Secret Santa :D And I’m sure this year will be even more fun again! 

While I haven’t received mine yet (American postal service is really slow anyway this time of year LOL),  the person I was assigned’s package just arrived at their local facility according to tracking and hopefully should be delivered today 😋💜

The wait is the most exciting part!! 🎄😌

il y a une heure, PRIAPISM a dit :

@airwins do you have any idea who my Secret Santa might be??? 

Well, at least I am not yours........or am I? 1f914.png

I have an idea yes... Wait... I'm thinking... But I maybe making a mistake... 🤣🤣🤣

I don't know if you're mine... 🤔

My Secret Santa Box is waiting for the tree to go up now

giphy-downsized.gif

😁❤❤ .

Leaving it in the box as having boxing gloves on in the house all day may lead to problems  😛😇😇

tenor.gif.7bf215e3068a225beb4dbcaa3bf5b53f.gif

A MASSIVE THANK YOU  ❤❤💋💋

Rudolph and Co will take dilivery of my offering very shortly  

giphy-downsized.gif

VERY happy to say I received my Secret Santa parcel today! 🤗

Oh my goodness, the shipping box alone is HUGE! I dare not even open the shipping box, let alone whatever is wrapped inside!

(A Pony? I bet it's a pony!!! Yay!)

Thank-you ever so much Super Secret Santa! You are wonderful....🤗

And of course thanks so very much to MP and THE TEAM for putting this together!

I have great affection for this community, just awesome in so many ways.

Cheers!

Received my today !!! 🤗🤗

I'm so exited... Can't wait to open it... But I can't..... 🤣

The package is very heavy... Can't wait to see what it contains 🤗

Anyway, I have to thank you in advance a thousand times my Secret Santa😘😘😘

vor 55 Minuten schrieb airwins:

Received my today !!! 1f917.png1f917.png

I'm so exited... Can't wait to open it... But I can't..... 🤣

The package is very heavy... Can't wait to see what it contains 1f917.png

Anyway, I have to thank you in advance a thousand times my Secret Santa1f618.png1f618.png1f618.png

I hope you will like what your Santa sent you, whoever it might be 😚

il y a 35 minutes, PRIAPISM a dit :

I hope you will like what your Santa sent you, whoever it might be 1f61a.png

I've no dought about this !!! 

Reading the adress of my Secret Santa, and I know that I'm his Santa too😜✌️

I got my package earlier this week as well 😁 

I am very much excited to say the least. 

Thanks to the one and only... *dare I speak his name?* 😝 you know who you are. 

I'm hoping to send mine out asap. Still having trouble with the stupid post. Time is getting short 😖

Awards

Archived