Jump to content
IGNORED

King Kong (FAC Exclusive No.139) (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]


ksosk

Recommended Posts

  • ★ Administrators ★

King Kong (FAC Exclusive No.139) (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]

 

Release: 14.10.2020

Price: 1599 CZK

Limited: 751 copies

Purchase Link: Filmarena

Note: 

 

King Kong FAC.jpg

 

- Exclusive FullSlip Case XL with an attractive finish and lamination
- WWA Generic SteelBook / 3-disc / matt
- 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray + Blu-ray + Bonus Blu-ray
- Director's Cut (only on 4K disc) + Theatrical Cut (4K disc / Blu-ray disc)
- Exclusive collector's booklet 36-page
- Exclusive collector's lenticular 3D Magnet
- Exclusive collector's folder
- Exclusive character cards
- Exclusive photo cards
- Exclusive collector's double-side coaster
- Exclusive collector's plastic numbering card and hologram
- Exclusive outer edition label sticker.

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • ★ Administrators ★

Was this not one of the movies they also said something about ages ago 🤔

 

Anyway I like the sound of that. Especially since the configuration is the one of the Ultimate Edition, so you get all discs with a cool FAC packaging, which is great 👍

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, AlexanderTheMan said:

Hello! Is this the right thread to follow to get a notification for when group buy goes live, or are there any other threads I should follow?


Hello @AlexanderTheMan

 

Following this thread is good, I’ll also suggest following this thread I have linked at the bottom because it’s a one stop shop for all the relevant open Group Buys on our site.
 

Me & other Guardians keep it updated with just the Open Group Buys so once they go live or if there is any updates w/beauty Shots we report them there.

 

 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites


2 hours ago, Intentcoin said:

Yup 

 

59 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:


Hello @AlexanderTheMan

 

Following this thread is good, I’ll also suggest following this thread I have linked at the bottom because it’s a one stop shop for all the relevant open Group Buys on our site.
 

Me & other Guardians keep it updated with just the Open Group Buys so once they go live or if there is any updates w/beauty Shots we report them there.

 

 

Thank you both! I've followed this thread and the one linked by @Basil. Cheers!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

  • 4 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

We currently have an Early-bird Registration GB running, to get more requests for Forrest Gump. Anyone interested in King Kong can secure his copy here before the GB starts. Interesting for every member Group. Your position will be safe and no one can knock you off that list anymore. Rumors has it this could be out really soon.

 

You not only have a copy secured you also help a good cause (which will benefit all MP members in the future if we reach our goal 😊).

 

Come on, don't make Kong angry

ShabbyAncientJohndory-size_restricted.gi

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


21 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

We currently have an Early-bird Registration GB running, to get more requests for Forrest Gump. Anyone interested in King Kong can secure his copy here before the GB starts. Interesting for every member Group. Your position will be safe and no one can knock you off that list anymore. Rumors has it this could be out really soon.

 

You not only have a copy secured you also help a good cause (which will benefit all MP members in the future if we reach our goal 😊).

 

Come on, don't make Kong angry

ShabbyAncientJohndory-size_restricted.gi

 

 

Oh boy... I've already grabbed 1 Forrest Gump to secure a place for Pitch Black. If the number of folks buying into the earlybird still isn't quite high enough, I might go for another edition to get into King Kong too.

 

Decisions decisions....

Wide Eyed Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2020 at 2:08 PM, AlexanderTheMan said:

Oh boy... I've already grabbed 1 Forrest Gump to secure a place for Pitch Black. If the number of folks buying into the earlybird still isn't quite high enough, I might go for another edition to get into King Kong too.

 

Decisions decisions....

Wide Eyed Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I'm so happy the experiment worked and I went for 2 editions in the end. Edition #1 and #2 of Forrest Gump both look excellent. Plus, even if King Kong is WWA, I love the film and I'm so excited to get a premium of it!!

 

gorillas dancing GIF

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

  • ★ Administrators ★

FA are certainly firing these releases out. 
Good job HDz have slowed down. ;)


Another triple box set and King Kong. 
Not that I’ll be getting a box set of Joker. Probably 1 or 2 editions. But definitely in for King Kong.
Good to see FAC getting back on track with these releases.

Just hope it’s not a flash in the pan !

 

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites


22 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

FA are certainly firing these releases out. 
Good job HDz have slowed down. ;)


Another triple box set and King Kong. 
Not that I’ll be getting a box set of Joker. Probably 1 or 2 editions. But definitely in for King Kong.
Good to see FAC getting back on track with these releases.

Just hope it’s not a flash in the pan !

 


lets just hope they follow up with Skull Island ... That’s been a long time in planning...

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

What makes us different

Media Psychos is a community dedicated to bringing together Media collectors from all over the world.
In addition to offering Group Buys at cost, as well as Premium memberships and many more perks which are exclusive to our site, we pride ourselves on being a community where members are happy to discuss their shared passion as well as many other topics.

Come in and have a look, we guarantee you’ll be here to stay.

Get in touch

Have any questions ? Ask one of our Guardians they are happy to help.

Follow us

×
    Search In
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy