Jump to content
pbtour4il

HMV Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Recommended Posts

34 minutes ago, RhodW said:

HMV over here are going bust, they are no longer taking pre-orders. Most of their other steels for pre-order have ended up on Zavvi, Amazon or Zoom, this one hasn't been announced elsewhere yet, so just waiting

Ah, ok. So. No more HMV GB'S. That sucks, but understandable since they're having issues staying afloat at the monent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

4 hours ago, RhodW said:

HMV over here are going bust, they are no longer taking pre-orders. Most of their other steels for pre-order have ended up on Zavvi, Amazon or Zoom, this one hasn't been announced elsewhere yet, so just waiting

 

4 hours ago, Guiltybyproxy said:

Ah, ok. So. No more HMV GB'S. That sucks, but understandable since they're having issues staying afloat at the monent

 

I belive the latest is bids have gone in and thire is still  HOPE that HMV will still exist in  some form.

 

Any requests I am only picking up in store . It might be hit and miss i dont know as yet 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Scary Hair said:

 

 

I belive the latest is bids have gone in and thire is still  HOPE that HMV will still exist in  some form.

 

Any requests I am only picking up in store . It might be hit and miss i dont know as yet 1f60a.png2764.png

Well if you can find The Accountant, I would be grateful! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


What makes us different

Media Psychos is a community dedicated to bringing together Media collectors from all over the world.
In addition to offering Group Buys at cost, as well as Premium memberships and many more perks which are exclusive to our site, we pride ourselves on being a community where members are happy to discuss their shared passion as well as many other topics.

Come in and have a look, we guarantee you’ll be here to stay.

Get in touch

Have any questions ? Ask one of our Guardians they are happy to help.

Follow us

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy