Creed 2 (FAC Exclusive No.118) (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]

extantsrevenge

• ★ Administrators ★

Creed 2 (FAC Exclusive No.118) (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]

Release: 28.08.2019

Price: E1 1299 CZK, E2 1199 CZK

Limited: 751 copies each

Purchase Link: Edition 1 Edition 2

Note:   We plan to start shipping the premium editions FAC #118 CREED II in the week of August 19 - August 23, 2019.

HARDBOX SLIPCASE IS AN ONE-CLICK GIFT FOR COLLECTORS BUYING BOTH SINGLE EDITIONS FAC #118 CREED II E1 + E2. With respect to the production capacity of our hand-made manufactory, we kindly inform you that HARDBOX might get delayed more times.

FAC #118 CREED II FullSlip + Lenticular 3D Magnet EDITION #1 (4K Ultra HD Blu-ray + Blu-ray) includes:

- Exclusive Full SlipCase with an attractive finish
- Worldwide WWA Two-disc White SteelBook - glossy, embossed-free
- 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Disc + Blu-ray Disc
- Exclusive 3D lenticular magnet with movie characters
- Exclusive collector's photo book 32-page
- Exclusive collectible character cards
- Collectible hologram and numbered card
- Exclusive external sticker.

FAC #118 CREED II Lenticular 3D Front FullSlip EDITION #2 includes:

- Exclusive FullSlip with 3D Lenticular sticker on the front and attractive finish
- Worldwide single-disc black WWA SteelBook - matt, embossed-free
- Blu-ray disc with movie and bonuses
- Exclusive 36-page collector's booklet
- Exclusive collector's character cards
- Collectible hologram and collector's numbered card
- Exclusive external sticker.

FAC # 118 Creed 2 Edition 1.jpg

FAC # 118 Creed 2 Edition 2.jpg

FAC # 118 Creed 2 Hardbox.jpg

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★

Be good if they do release this to complement Creed 1.

The lenti on Creed Ed 2 is superb. It was around that release that FA really stepped up on the quality of their Lentis.

They now are as good as any Asian Lentis. Prior to that, they were a bit hit and miss.

All In My Opinion of course. :D

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

From FAC

Dear collectors,

we have a preliminary confirmation that we should be supplied with both SteelBooks CREED II.

The white two-disk SteelBook CREED II in the UHD + BD configuration is planned for free sale and FAC E1.

The second white single-disc SteelBook CREED II will be fitted with a Blu-ray Disc and is planned for free sale and FAC E2.

If the studio approves and the materials allow, we would like to offer you HARDBOX as a gift for those who order both editions.

Best regards,
JC for the FA Team

49938684_10157010020182630_1006669166574

49686304_10157010020397630_4341798545653

• 2 weeks later...
  • extantsrevenge changed the title to Creed 2 (FAC Exclusive No.118) (??? Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]
  • ★ Administrators ★

An Update this will be #118

4. WARNER BROS. Thanks to the gradually developing cooperation with this studio, we will soon introduce two premium CREED II editions, which will be supplemented by a HARDBOX gift for owners of both editions. We will join the first part of CREED, where the edition concept was similar. Another project after Creed II is Aquaman, which is currently in approval along with THE MULE of Clint Eastwood, followed by another DC Universe title, SHAZAM!. For the first time ever, Aquaman and Shazam will offer you 3 editions featuring 3 different generic SteelBooks in premium editions. We will offer them a new enlarged HARDBOX design, which we have innovated for you in the meantime together with a new version of PET protectors, which some of you will welcome. After these beautiful and strong titles, we will offer you the first part of GODZILLA (2014), which will prepare a shelf position for the continuation of GODZILLA KING OF MONSTERS, to which we will provide 2 generic SteelBooks in two FAC editions with HARDBOX gift. Godzilla will be waiting for the oldest siblings KONG SKULL ISLAND and KING KONG, but you will also see them in FAC series is soon. The BLACK BARONS team will also offer you something interesting, because it is going to be working on the complete IT series of Stephen King, ie. the first 1990 adaptation with Tim Curry, followed by the new adaptation from 2017, and this series will culminate in the title of IT CHAPTER TWO, which is currently being released into cinemas. So you will get the whole series complete by our Slovak colleagues. Warner Bros Studio also offered us PIKACHU SteelBook, which we ordered, but we are still waiting for delivery confirmation, then THE EXORCIST (1979), which has recently announced a small delivery delay. We have also ordered SteelBooks THE SHINING by Stanley Kubrick, GREMLINS and INCEPTION. For these SteelBooks we are waiting for the delivery confirmation. We do not forget about the older projects, which we will tr y to fit in between.

• Like 1

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Creed 2 (FAC Exclusive No.118) (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]
  • 1 month later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

Pre-Order for still collectible numbers is starting on 12.08.19 so Beauty Shots should be revealed soon! Anyone interested in this make sure you join the Group Buy fast now or after Beauty Shots are out as we will be closing before Pre-Order starts.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Pre-Order for still collectible numbers is starting on 12.08.19 so Beauty Shots should be revealed soon! Anyone interested in this make sure you join the Group Buy fast now or after Beauty Shots are out as we will be closing before Pre-Order starts.

I'm liking that they have really got there s**t together this last few month. But there last 2/3 pre orders have all been with 2 releases together. Not good for the bank balance at all lol. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, deckard99 said:

Me too! I really enjoyed both Creed I and II so I'm very happy to have premiums for these :)

I enjoyed both movies also, I remember being nervous when I heard the news of The Rocky franchise continuing with The story focusing on Apollo’s son. I was like....

giphy.gif

the franchise ended really well with Rocky Balboa why roll the dice like this. Plus I remember hearing Sylvester Stallone say he was done & had no more story to tell so I automatically assumed the movie was a cash grab. But I got a chance to hear Ryan Coogler the director speak on the project & he talked about his overall love for the franchise & how this movie was a love letter to his own father who is also a fan of Rocky. Then I was on board, got to the theater, me & my girlfriend left loving the movie. I was very impressed with how the story was handled. It feels like a Rocky movie, even gives Rocky character progression but at the same time it’s Creed’s movie. I bought a full slip as soon as I saw it available on Ebay (I didn’t have any idea about GB then)

s-l300.jpg

Then the sequel was announced with the Dragos being the antagonist And Coogler wasn’t coming back to director.....

giphy.gif

I thought to myself how are they jumping the shark already it’s the second movie!!! I saw the movie in theaters & once again me & my girlfriend loved it! Rocky 4 is over the top unrealistic greatness! It’s a product of it’s time. I didn’t believe they would take those elements from Rocky 4 & ground them. By the end of the movie I thought the Dragos was the best part. So when the beauty shots of this movie was released on here I thought to myself  “Damn I should have bought the whole box set of Creed” this set is so nice I had to have the full set & It won’t look right just having half of the set for the 1st movie & the full set for the second. I found the whole set for a good price & now once this set gets home all will be right in the world 😂😂😂

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Like 3

• 8 months later...