IGNORED

Awesome! Finally I joined!

jtXcaliber

I'm new here obviously and excited to get steelbooks not available to me here in Canada! This site is very welcoming and encouraging!

I also collect action figures (SH Figuarts, Neca, and Hasbro) and a few Pop! figures for only South Park and ones of actual people (Conan O'Brien and Guillermo Del Toro so far)

For current gaming I have a PS4, 3DS and Switch. For mobile I play only Simpson's Tapped Out. I stll Buy CD's, books and comic books, and have about 20 vinyls :D

My favourite steelbook design is a tie for the Departed and the Planet of the Apes trilogy set cuz I love simplicity! A favourite cuz it gives so much is the Godzilla one that you can push a button and hear him roaring :P and the cover has bumps for his tail and a few buildings (I know I'm not wording that properly hahah)

I put some photos a my favourites ;) for movies and then tv shows. The Dtarnger Things One ain't a steelbook but love the whole VHS packaging! Also put in the Sin City ones cuz Jessica Alba is just a Goddess ?

Well thanks again for the welcoming and can't wait to get more and more steelbooks! Take care everyone and have a great weekend!?

799964BE-917F-4DB0-A79D-18C3CD40EB1F.jpeg

CCC1C06E-82E0-407E-93AC-92F26384C651.jpeg

B1675758-3342-4EEB-B91C-14FDAAF1922E.jpeg

C450DE5A-425F-4C32-907B-CBEF7A20822D.jpeg

C2A534E9-6D97-416F-9F6A-B68B9B18306D.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★

@jtXcaliber what took you so long ? ? Im referring to your Thread Title "Finally I joined ! " ?

Anyway i like that Platoon Steelbook , for me it looks awesome , thanks for sharing and hpe to see you around alot !

Take care

John

• Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★

But we are glad that you joined now @jtXcaliber ? Thanks for the intro and nice pictures. I hope MP can help you get more cool items for your collection ?, take a look around, we have many interesting topic, cool pictures from around the world and the best Group Buys you will find.

• Thanks 1