IGNORED

HELLO From Me

Scary Hair

I'm from the U.K . I'm in my Mid 40's although the Hubby and Kids say I'm still the biggest Kid on the planet .

I work part time  at Morrisons PLC a U.K Supermarket since 2003 . 

Mum  of two Mid Teen Childabeasts Girl and Boy . YOU may encounter the boy rattling round the Asylum

Married in 2000 till present. He has the patience of a saint with some of my mad ideas over the years .

Obsessed with Chinchilla's and Hippopotamus's not a big difference there ??.

Love any genre of Entertainment as long as the plot and story make sence .

Obsessed also with Pacific Rim , Dredd , John Wick , Word War Z and Deus Ex Human Revolution and Mankind Devided .

Most of you may have already come across me already , If you have not already met me looking forward to saying HELLO ? .

Ann ?

I'll be editing this as we go along I expect ?.

Oohh what did I say edit , the bad spelling  I'm Dyslexic . I spell words as they sound sometimes . I confuse the spell checking bit so any mistakes my apologies in advance .

In the mean time AYUP = Hello ?.

2 minutes ago, pioneers said:

Bit of getting used to compared to the old lol 

I know , it's a lot to take in .

Anything you think I can help with just ask . We have some amazing Members , MODS , Staff anyone of them are only a message away if anyone ever needs help .

Exciting times ahead and I'm glad your a part of it ?.

Hope to read a intro of yours @pioneers when your ready of cause ???.

@Jb162009

The introduction flower I thought keep it more or less the same as everything else here was so new :omg:.

We have the 5 . 2 ladyz in thire layer and the 3 Bachelor's Pad . Still naughty .

:pufff:I would LOVE a Hippo not a pygmy a real one .

The dream is realistically 3 or 4 Highland Cows they are SO chilled out ???.

3 hours ago, Scary Hair said:

@Jb162009

The introduction flower I thought keep it more or less the same as everything else here was so new :omg:.

We have the 5 . 2 ladyz in thire layer and the 3 Bachelor's Pad . Still naughty .

:pufff:I would LOVE a Hippo not a pygmy a real one .

The dream is realistically 3 or 4 Highland Cows they are SO chilled out 1f60a.png1f49e.png1f49e.png.

Until then:

https://www.zoochat.com/community/media/hippo-sculpture.93485/full?d=0

:wow:

Archived