IGNORED

Media Psychos: Stan Lee Marvel Cinematic Universe Award (Rules Update 15.10.21)

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Because of that we will now allow 25% (of the required editions, so 10 of the 40) to be regular releases as well (preferably Amaray with Slips or 3D Versions, since these look a little more fancy).

I am hoping to fill my gaps with the Zavvi triple packs when they inevitably drop in price as I'm not especially a fan of the Iron Man sequels or Thor 2. ?

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

We shall rename the Award to Stan Lee Marvel Cinematic Universe Award. In honor to this legendary Man that created almost everything we see in these movies. We have to keep MCU in the title since it is not an award about complete Marvel but only for the MCU part. Also I did say this award would only have one Stage (Marvel Universe Psycho), but now I have names for two more stages in mind that would be perfect and a very much associated with Stan "The Man" Lee. So everyone keep collecting those MCU movies as we will expand this award after all in the future.

We will also have a small rule adjustment, starting with this post to give more members the chance to receive this awesome award and share your great collections with us.

I said that no Amaray would be allowed as I thought the amount of editions required for this award would be easy to get with other packaging formats. Anyway some of you might have started collecting later or are not that fond of specific movies in the MCU and have not bought higher priced editions for them.

Because of that we will now allow 25% (of the required editions, so 10 of the 40) to be regular releases as well (preferably Amaray with Slips or 3D Versions, since these look a little more fancy).

You can use these 10 to fill the gabs of missing movies or reach the required amount of 40. Please keep in mind that you need 19 different movies, 40 different Editions and only 10 can be regular amaray release.

@DarthEd I hope that helps you with this award. @TheDavoser could this push you over the 40 Editions?

The rule change will be integrated in the OP now as well!

@Steelbookzombie

giphy.gif

you have received the award and can now call yourself a Marvel Universe Psycho ?, thanks for sharing with us.

This is fantastic news. Can not wait to see the new award tiers. In the meantime, here's a sneak peak at the rest of my MCU collection ?. RIP the legend. ?

20181113_180531.jpg

• Like 19
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Steelbookzombie said:

So @CaliFTW83 your gonna photograph your MCU collection! That must mean you've hired out an aircraft hanger for the floor space and roped in the national guard to assist you! 1f602.png

Lol, don't be silly, its 2018, I'll use a drone in the front yard ??

Edited by CaliFTW83
  • Haha 5

17 hours ago, CaliFTW83 said:

This is fantastic news. Can not wait to see the new award tiers. In the meantime, here's a sneak peak at the rest of my MCU collection 1f917.png. RIP the legend. 1f64f.png

20181113_180531.jpg

:wow:@CaliFTW83....I’m speechless for once ....I don’t think there’s any way youre NOT getting this award .... I think it’s safe to say it’s in the bag ....

• Haha 4

Here my collection for this this amazing award.

First, the required nineteen

Toapel_MCU_nineteen_kl.thumb.jpg.0f342a8edbc769a095c9dc7910397dc3.jpg

But for counting of 40 editions ref to the pictures below

Avengers 1 +3

Toapel_Avengers_1_3_kl.thumb.jpg.be2140fefb4d0ad1912332ff13792265.jpg

Avengers Age of Ultron

Toapel_Avengers_AoU_kl.thumb.jpg.0f61c355995485f632b90d69eaed701f.jpg

Captain America  First Avenger

Toapel_CA_First_Avenger_kl.thumb.jpg.20eabeff6545f33e8bf7878c8a693de9.jpg

Captain America winter Soldier

Toapel_CA_Winter_Soldier_kl.thumb.jpg.b389c46533d1129be57dbcd64e4ccebf.jpg

Captain America Civil War