IGNORED

Media Psychos: Stan Lee Marvel Cinematic Universe Award (Rules Update 15.10.21)

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

giphy.gif

Awesome @Gorfang 👍, no problem about the amarays, the rules allow it and wehn I look at your already impressive collection I'm sure your will have more premiums soon. Very happy that you took the time to participate in this award. I love giving out this Award, it's so nice to see how many people love Marvel. 

You're now among the elite and have received the Stan Lee MCU Award, a true Marvel Universe Psycho.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...

With 53 editions of various MCU (not including Daredevil 1 and 2, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Agents of SHIELD 1-3 and Iron Fist in the MCU), I have every title.  Wish that I still had my Blufans Doctor Strange, Civil War and Guardians vol. 2 1 clicks, but I was made offers that I couldn’t refuse.  Here are some pics of what I have left including the sealed grail: Future Shop Iron Man.

Who would have thought that I’d need a couch to fully display my Marvel MCU Steelbooks? 

Enjoy and sorry about the glare.

D7238108-F464-4EE1-AD2D-A7211B95E5A3.jpeg

37B6825B-0D86-4ADB-9A13-532878C8A522.jpeg

2721D897-F4F2-44DB-A9C1-57662B69B251.jpeg

465CA18A-483A-4C14-B485-A95586D6F64F.jpeg

4376E1B3-8BBA-40A3-9AFD-AF1F3C001A33.jpeg

0C7A5732-B2AD-4CBE-8AA7-7D19E82C7A99.jpeg

B0C60C34-5C93-462F-BA95-3C4EF157F316.jpeg

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

tenor.gif?itemid=11348360

@FF-Freak terrific collection 😍, you just added 8 awards including the hard to get Stan Lee MCU Award to your collection 👍. Great work.

tenor.gif?itemid=4289696

that is also an impressive MCU lot you got 😍, I somehow don't see the piece of paper with MP on it 😅, but I'm in my nice guy mode so I will simply ignore that it is missing. Maybe send me a new picture at some point later 🤔.

Anyway both of you have show what huge MCU Fans you're and have received the Award. You're now indeed Marvel Universe Psychos, congratulations.

tenor.gif?itemid=7557390

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, hereby i apply with my modest collection for this great award.

At the first picture i present all until now available 22 movies.

20191005_121033.thumb.jpg.33be79f390aa28c52fe7dd5cb4e84df1.jpg

And in the second picture i placed all my other editions and the two series Agent Carter and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

20191005_121737.thumb.jpg.3dc02480b34bea2a3c956a67ff22d1fb.jpg

It would be a great honor for me, when i will receive this great award. What do you think about? Do i deserve it? :)@extantsrevenge

• Like 5

• ★ Administrators ★

@JiumJium Cap is already saluting you 😍

tenor.gif?itemid=14662100

Thanks fpr participating. You have received the Stand Lee Award, you're without any doubt a true Marvel Universe Psycho 👍.

Congratulations to securing this awesome award as your first award (besides 100 posts award).

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

super bowl omg GIF by Twitter

@RAK what an amazing collections, so many editions 😍, absolute terrific.

@Intentcoin you don't have so many as @RAK but your Collection is also absolute amazing. I love to see so many Marvel Steelbooks together 👍

great congratulations GIF

job you two 👌

Congratulations you both have received the prestigious Stan Lee MCU Award. Fom now on you will be known as true Marvel Universe Psychos :wow:

tenor.gif?itemid=7557390

@RAK you should go for the Blufans award 😉

• Like 2

1 hour ago, extantsrevenge said:

super bowl omg GIF by Twitter

@RAK what an amazing collections, so many editions 😍, absolute terrific.

@Intentcoin you don't have so many as @RAK but your Collection is also absolute amazing. I love to see so many Marvel Steelbooks together 👍

great congratulations GIF

job you two 👌

Congratulations you both have received the prestigious Stan Lee MCU Award. Fom now on you will be known as true Marvel Universe Psychos :wow:

tenor.gif?itemid=7557390

@RAK you should go for the Blufans award 😉

It took me 3hrs to do the Stan Lee Award, I’ll do another one, or two more awards today.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

@extantsrevenge I have these marvel phases 1 to 3 collectors edtions boxsets plus 21 marvel SB's and does the deadpool SB's count aswell as that would make 23 marvel SB’s just asking before I get them all out again for a photo and post all of them on this thread?20200201_063516.thumb.jpg.ef77b5b89ba45aac76330002d8ec8d11.jpg Thanks

Edited by StrikerEureka79
  • Like 2