IGNORED

Media Psychos: Stan Lee Marvel Cinematic Universe Award (Rules Update 15.10.21)

Am 10.4.2021 um 19:56 schrieb Gladiator_MV:

@extantsrevenge Hi, Nils... 🐿️ I would be ready for that... 💪 STAN LEE MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE AWARD! 🙌

...Here are over 40 different MCU Editions from my Collection... 🤘 ...they all look beautiful... 👌👍

DSC09290.JPG

DSC09299.JPG

DSC09417.JPG

DSC09447.JPG

DSC09457.JPG

DSC09478.JPG

DSC09535.JPG

DSC09491.JPG

DSC09498.JPG

DSC09504.JPG

DSC09540.JPG

Respekt,sehr schöne Sammlung/Stücke

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've writte some weeks ago, that I've totaly forgotten to post something for the Marvel-award.

@extantsrevenge

So, here we go...

Look Marvel GIF

Maybe I have overlooked some editions, but I was to lazy to check all. 😉😂

All OCs include all editions - if you would like to see it's content, just check the posts in the OC-award-thread.

1. WeET OCs (+ 1 single edition / top left) + Blufans OCs

MP_AW_Marvel_1.thumb.jpg.50444c41a6dcc50c105186b0e393f42a.jpg

2. FA Mainiacs + Hardboxes & some Blufans / Nova etc. single editions + the Zavvi Spideys

MP_AW_Marvel_2.thumb.jpg.5932aac8cf1007500ee6d9ab37d2afb9.jpg

3. The Zavvi Lenti-Steel series

MP_AW_Marvel_3.thumb.jpg.faf72f06fabc097f7065369fc868fb0e.jpg

• Like 9

• 1 month later...
vor 16 Minuten schrieb ShadowWarrior:

@extantsrevenge my submission for the Marvel Cinematic Universe Stan Lee Award!!

marvel.thumb.jpg.d847d55a3355c24364be220c37e037c9.jpg

You need this to get the award

1: At least 1 Edition of all released MCU movies that are already out! At the moment that would be 20 movies(Iron Man, Incredible Hulk, Iron Man 2, Thor, Captain America, Avengers, Iron Man 3, Thor 2, Captain America 2, GotG, Avengers 2, Ant-Man, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange, GotG Vol.2, Spider-Man: Homecoming, Thor 3, Black Panther, Avengers 3 and Ant-Man and the Wasp).

2: Include at least a total of 40 different MCU editions in your pictures (that includes the 20 from point 1, so at least 20 more, but the sky is the limit, show as much as you like).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, swish said:

You need this to get the award

1: At least 1 Edition of all released MCU movies that are already out! At the moment that would be 20 movies(Iron Man, Incredible Hulk, Iron Man 2, Thor, Captain America, Avengers, Iron Man 3, Thor 2, Captain America 2, GotG, Avengers 2, Ant-Man, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange, GotG Vol.2, Spider-Man: Homecoming, Thor 3, Black Panther, Avengers 3 and Ant-Man and the Wasp).

2: Include at least a total of 40 different MCU editions in your pictures (that includes the 20 from point 1, so at least 20 more, but the sky is the limit, show as much as you like).

Wow  totally skipped over that part oops lol 

Thanks for the heads up!

hide GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Media Psychos: Stan Lee Marvel Cinematic Universe Award (Rules Update 15.10.21)
  • ★ Administrators ★

giphy.gif

So until now the rules for the MCU Award had the following 1st condition

On 11/7/2018 at 8:51 AM, extantsrevenge said:

1: At least 1 Edition of all released MCU movies that are already out! At the moment that would be 20 movies (Iron Man, Incredible Hulk, Iron Man 2, Thor, Captain America, Avengers, Iron Man 3, Thor 2, Captain America 2, GotG, Avengers 2, Ant-Man, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange, GotG Vol.2, Spider-Man: Homecoming, Thor 3, Black Panther, Avengers 3 and Ant-Man and the Wasp).

Since our introduction of this Award the MCU has added a few movies and is about to get bigger and bigger every few months. So I would like to update this rule to:

1: At least 1 Edition of 20 different MCU movies that are already out! At the moment that would be 24 movies to choose from (Iron Man, Incredible Hulk, Iron Man 2, Thor, Captain America, Avengers, Iron Man 3, Thor 2, Captain America 2, GotG, Avengers 2, Ant-Man, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange, GotG Vol.2, Spider-Man: Homecoming, Thor 3, Black Panther, Avengers 3, Ant-Man and the Wasp, Captain Marvel, Avengers: Endgame, Spider-Man: Far From Home and Black Widow).

The other rules stay the same (see the Opening post).

Also be on the lookout, we will have something big here soon

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ukade2327 said:

It’s really great to see these awards gathering pace … it’s took a while but soon we should hopefully have all members participating… especially as there are privileges to be had with having them … Keep it up folks… 

Yes, like the privilege of taking down Germany 🇩🇪 in the Fullslip award contest! 🇺🇸 🤣🤣🤣👍🏻

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

giphy.gif

So until now the rules for the MCU Award had the following 1st condition

Since our introduction of this Award the MCU has added a few movies and is about to get bigger and bigger every few months. So I would like to update this rule to:

1: At least 1 Edition of 20 different MCU movies that are already out! At the moment that would be 24 movies to choose from (Iron Man, Incredible Hulk, Iron Man 2, Thor, Captain America, Avengers, Iron Man 3, Thor 2, Captain America 2, GotG, Avengers 2, Ant-Man, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange, GotG Vol.2, Spider-Man: Homecoming, Thor 3, Black Panther, Avengers 3, Ant-Man and the Wasp, Captain Marvel, Avengers: Endgame, Spider-Man: Far From Home and Black Widow).

The other rules stay the same (see the Opening post).

Also be on the lookout, we will have something big here soon

giphy.gif

So after the first 20, can the rest include others like Venom, Deadpool, Spiderman, Amazing Spiderman, etc? 

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★

After almost 3 years since the introduction of our Marvel Universe Psycho Award

its-about-time-thor.gif

to give to you

STAGE

giphy.gif

I know I originally said that we would only have 1 Stage here but lets be honest

giphy.gif

This will also be our

40-numbers.gifth Award

and also our biggest Award yet.

giphy.gif

The Award will be called

MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE TRUE BELIEVER

new_award_marvel_true_believer_hyperspace_explosion_blue_001.gif.ee5750df635f472f1f26652109a16880.gif

This year marks the 80th Anniversary of

THE SENTINEL OF LIBERTY, THE EAGLE OF JUSTICE

CAPTAIN AMERICA

giphy.gif

so it is only fitting to have our award logo dedicated to the one and only

Captain America

Marvel True Believer.png

the design is done by @ksosk 🙏

Stage 1 required 40 Editions and this is the 40th Award and the 80th Anniversary of Captain America, so the only locical choice for Stage 2 is 80 Editions.

For the Marvel Universe True Believer award, you need to have Stage 1 (Marvel Universe Psycho) and then show us 80 Marvel Cinematic Universe editions. For Stage 2 the 80 editions do not have to be Steelbooks only, you can include any kind of releases (Digipacks, Premium Editions, Limited Editions, Boxsets) as long as they are Movies from the MCU. No other Marvel Movies or TV Shows are allowed. Regular Mass Market Sets that include more movies will count for more editions (every 5 movies count for 1 edition, so if a Set has 10 movies it is 2 editions towards the total). US Marvel Phase Collections counts for 6 editions, Marvel Studios: The Infinity Saga counts for 10 editions.

Stage 2 does not require to include all the MCU Movies, you just have to reach 80 editions.

Please remember the picture/s have to include your Media Psychos member card or other Media Psychos stuff, it can be a simple piece of paper on which you write your member name @ mediapsychos.com (for example).

giphy.gif

Or better Marvel Universe Psychos

@extantsrevenge @Guitou36 @RhodW @ukade2327 @CaliFTW83 @musoeriuta @thomue1987 @DParadigm @Pbsw23 @Ltd.Steel.Junky74 @Benoit46 @Toapel @TheDavoser @AnnStellCol @icewire @CAYENNE-FAHRER @Circushooker @Rockntoni87 @raylight @Wail @capricornio34232 @bilbon @cypheria078 @stephoo67 @Gorfang @Steelbook Indy @Daenerys @FF-Freak @Alexbman13 @serg50 @JiumJium @Catgirl @RAK @Intentcoin @zones1445 @ajdornier @Grendel @lingrass @DodgyDave @khivansan @Robert Martin Friel @Damiend @Limited Edition @mjk @hal56 @silphalion @Angelfire011 @Veum @SilentasKnight @Cornbuster @MrYohan @swish

ASSEMBLE

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

• ★ Administrators ★

Her is my submission for the True Believer Award 😍. I did brand new pictures and dedicated most of picture 2 to Captain America. When I was finished I saw that I completely forgot about Doctor Strange 😂. I could have added more, so maybe we will see a Stage 3 in the future if members show enough interest anything is possible.

Enjoy.

MCU Award Stage 2 1.JPG

MCU Award Stage 2 2.JPG

• Like 21