IGNORED

extantsrevenge New Steelbook Arrivals

• ★ Administrators ★

First is not a Steelbook, but I waited so long for this to happen, so I have to show this.

Ultimate Gundam Wing Collection on Blu-ray a Dream come true. This was one of the early series that made me an Anime Fan and a Mega Gundam Fan.

Thanks to @Hatori for the great deal on the Doctor Strange Blufans Double Lenti ? @DParadigm look I got this much faster than I thought ?

The Starship Troopers is from my Secret Santa participation ?

• Like 6

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/6/2018 at 5:11 PM, extantsrevenge said:

First is not a Steelbook, but I waited so long for this to happen, so I have to show this.

Ultimate Gundam Wing Collection on Blu-ray a Dream come true. This was one of the early series that made me an Anime Fan and a Mega Gundam Fan.

Thanks to @Hatori for the great deal on the Doctor Strange Blufans Double Lenti 1f60d.png@DParadigm look I got this much faster than I thought 1f601.png

The Starship Troopers is from my Secret Santa participation 1f44d.png

Awesome. Yay...  Congrats on getting a Dr. Strange. 

Are you going to open that Gundam? It looks phenomenal. 

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
On 1/6/2018 at 5:23 PM, DParadigm said:

Awesome. Yay...  Congrats on getting a Dr. Strange. 

Are you going to open that Gundam? It looks phenomenal. 

Already opened the Gundam, it is awesome. The Artbook is really cool lot's of great pictures. The other stuff is nice as well. I watched the first episode yesterday and the qaulity is terrific for a 20 year old anime. I can only recommend this for everyone who is a Fan. I really wish the newer Gundam Series would be as cool as this one, but somehow all Series after Gundam 00 are not that great ?

2 more pictures from the sealed box (have not made open ones yet)

• Like 3

On 1/6/2018 at 5:11 PM, extantsrevenge said:

Thanks to @Hatori for the great deal on the Doctor Strange Blufans Double Lenti 1f60d.png@DParadigm look I got this much faster than I thought 1f601.png

The Starship Troopers is from my Secret Santa participation 1f44d.png

Loving the doctor strange @extantsrevenge!! 

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★

@45Caliber thanks ? Originally I did not want to buy the Old Boy Steelbook, since I have the UK Version and like it, but this is supposed to have a new transfer so I could not resist ? Has english subtitles but is region B. Amazon.de has started a 3 for 2 special Deal and the Steelbook and many others are included, if you want to check it out it is a good chance. I bougght it in the last 3 for 2 Deal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

Regular arrivals for the last week was only my Blade of the Immortal Steelbook. Anyway to keep my Steelbook arrivals complete I have also added the last 2 weeks of GB arrivals here as well, great start for the year.

More pictures of Wonder Woman can be found in the Appreciation thred not only my pictures but many cool pictures from other members as well ?

• Like 5

• ★ Administrators ★
14 minutes ago, DParadigm said:

@extantsrevenge1f60d.png Great stuffs. I love that you have boxset and single editions. Now, time to open those babies up. lol

Thanks, HDZeta I have Boxset and Single Lenti, the Manta are in fact the ones from the Boxset (already opened because it was damaged). But I think I want to open one of these later. Also I'm not sure how long I can resist not openening the HDZeta Set, normally I keep premiums sealed but they are so nice and in boxes you see so little of the complete greatness, but it is a long process to finally do it ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

Bought Kingsman 2 & the last available Dunkirk 4k last week at my local Media Markt. The Blade Runner 2049 are from the MP GB, thanks so much everyone involved. As always thanks @sepultura007 for Hub work . Great looking, the Full-Slip is the clear winner ?

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★

New arrivals from yesterday, thanks to no other than @Masterblaster himself ? Thanks you so much for helping me out with these two, very happy and my John Wick 1 Novamedia Set is now complete ?

(John Wick Fan's see below ? @Scary Hair @45Caliber @atomicblonde @larson1977 @Luvsteels)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1