IGNORED

extantsrevenge New Steelbook Arrivals

3 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Got these 2 some time ago but forgot to post. Somehow I completely missed the French GitS Steelbook. 2nd Picture are my last GB itmes from MP, I already posted in the GB reception (but since this is my reception post, I wanted them here as well 1f60a.png)

Nice. I'm still after that TFA 1-Click. Hopefully after everything else slows down!

• Like 1

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

More new Steelbooks ? from 2 weeks ago or so. When I look at the picture I wonder if something is wrong with me, because I already have all the movies in other Steelbooks. But the explanation must be it is Alien and Blade Runner ? and the Psycho is a real improvement to the other Steelbook.

• Like 4

On 10/14/2017 at 1:38 AM, extantsrevenge said:

More new Steelbooks 1f60d.png from 2 weeks ago or so. When I look at the picture I wonder if something is wrong with me, because I already have all the movies in other Steelbooks. But the explanation must be it is Alien and Blade Runner 1f44d.png and the Psycho is a real improvement to the other Steelbook.

Got the Psycho (Zavvi), waiting on HDZs slipped Blade Runner and the indivual Alien releases from FAC & Manta. I know you're in for the FACs at least too!

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, 45Caliber said:

Got the Psycho (Zavvi), waiting on HDZs slipped Blade Runner and the indivual Alien releases from FAC & Manta. I know you're in for the FACs at least too!

Correct I will get all FAC and I bought the Manta Alien Covenent just so that if they make a complete Set, I don't miss one ?. I will also get the HDZeta Blade Runner, my dream would have been a Gold Label release, but Silver will have to do ?

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★

FInally got some new Filmarena. When they did the Multible Edition Pre-Order for Star Trek, Punisher, Child 44 & Hellboy I made 2 Orders, one with Star Trek & Punisher, so that I would get them weeks before the others. Now I got the package with Child 44 & Hellboy, but the other one is still not shipped. Annoying ....

All Editions are nice but you really wonder if you need Child 44 6 times... I have not seen the Movie yet and I imagine it is good, but I also think it is a movie I would normally watch ones and not need it in my collection.

Also more GB stuff from MP

• Like 4

• ★ Administrators ★
25 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

Very nice. I got the TKaM & LA Confidential as well. Fine editions.

I would have prefered the US Artwork for TKaM but the German was so cheap, so I went for that. The movie is an awesome classic ? Gregory Peck is brilliant in this one.

• ★ Administrators ★

Awesome new arrivals today. Amazon Exclusive Wonder Woman 3D/2D Steelbook love it ?, 4K Steelbook is ok. Also got Transformers The Last Knight, the title is debossed ?and The NeverEnding Story from Media Dealer (the 2nd was not supposed to be out until next week 09.11) but they always ship ealy when they get the stuff. The 2 Thing already arrived last week.

Below Suicide Squad HDZeta Boxset, which is terrifif, Filmarena Star Trek Beyond and The Punisher all really great. And 3 more Marvel zavvi Lenti which make my collection complete. All in all one and a half week of great new items for the collection.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

Awesome new arrivals from the last 2 weeks. Argo and Alien Covenant Manta are from the MP GB, thanks again. Walking Dead S7 got a copy last week at my local saturn. Finally also got my hand on the Saturn/Media Markt Wonder Woman, had to buy it online, since all stores were sold out ?. Really happy about the Your Name Steelbook, it looks awesome and I can't wait to see this soon. Also got the new T2 Steelbook already today, looks good ?

• Like 2

11 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Awesome new arrivals from the last 2 weeks. Argo and Alien Covenant Manta are from the MP GB, thanks again. Walking Dead S7 got a copy last week at my local saturn. Finally also got my hand on the Saturn/Media Markt Wonder Woman, had to buy it online, since all stores were sold out 1f602.png. Really happy about the Your Name Steelbook, it looks awesome and I can't wait to see this soon. Also got the new T2 Steelbook already today, looks good 1f44d.png

Good stuff as always. I'm still waiting on a MM Wonder Woman and now I know where to go for the new T2 steelbook. ?

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, 45Caliber said:

Good stuff as always. I'm still waiting on a MM Wonder Woman and now I know where to go for the new T2 steelbook. 1f44d.png

Thanks ☺️ Was not easy to get the Wonder Woman, no store in my region had it on release day, since they sold it before ? At saturn I was told that they did only get a small abount since Warner had delivery problem, so I reserved a copy, but when I asked 1 week later, they told me they they would not get it anymore. At that point it was already sold out online everywhere ? At that moment I already deceided that I would not spent more than the original price to get it. A few days later I found 1 on ebay from saturn for slightly less than the original price, so all good in the end.

But it is so annoying to go to a store for a specific item and not get it, because it was sold before, normally they are not allowed to do thta, but nobody care. I especially don't get when they offer an exclusive product and not have enough of it. Online ordering gets better and better.

7 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Thanks 263a.png Was not easy to get the Wonder Woman, no store in my region had it on release day, since they sold it before 1f613.png At saturn I was told that they did only get a small abount since Warner had delivery problem, so I reserved a copy, but when I asked 1 week later, they told me they they would not get it anymore. At that point it was already sold out online everywhere 1f621.png At that moment I already deceided that I would not spent more than the original price to get it. A few days later I found 1 on ebay from saturn for slightly less than the original price, so all good in the end.

But it is so annoying to go to a store for a specific item and not get it, because it was sold before, normally they are not allowed to do thta, but nobody care. I especially don't get when they offer an exclusive product and not have enough of it. Online ordering gets better and better.

This happens to just a slightly lesser degree with Best Buy here. Some of their US exclusive steels will have very low stock available to stores and that stock is sold out immediately to people waiting when the store opens. I don't risk it anymore and preorder everything. I wonder now if I'll ever get my MM WW. I sourced it before I was a member here, but no word on it yet except that he couldn't get enough.

• ★ Administrators ★

Received all these great editions yesterday ? Kimchi Rogue one :TRUCDEOUF: absolute amazing. But the FA releases are awesome too. The Detail on the Minion Slip with all the Emossing is absolute gorgeous. And the Spider-Man, wow, they are getting better and better.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

A little Update, received my Game of Thrones S7, my Black Friday Black Sails Deal and the John Wick Empy Box today. The other Steelbooks are from the last 2 weeks. Baby Driver is the horror with the high gloss, so many scatches on the black ?

• Like 2