extantsrevenge New Steelbook Arrivals

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

Got my Endoarm Edition yesterday ? Thanks @Skid Mark @larson1977 for showing off your cool editions and @Kingpin for pointing out that it was available again. Really happy with this and very glad I got it. My Hot Toys Terminator was so happy his eyes lit up ?

Got the 2 Steelbooks 2 weeks or so ago, but forgot to post ?

• Like 6

On 8/10/2018 at 10:08 AM, extantsrevenge said:

Got my Endoarm Edition yesterday 1f60d.png Thanks @Skid Mark @larson1977 for showing off your cool editions and @Kingpin for pointing out that it was available again. Really happy with this and very glad I got it. My Hot Toys Terminator was so happy his eyes lit up ?

Got the 2 Steelbooks 2 weeks or so ago, but forgot to post 1f60a.png

Awesome! Love that Hot Toys endo-skeleton :)

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★

Finally received my FAC Blade Runner items. Awesome editions, FAC has ones again really delivered with these. First picture is of the new arrivals. 2nd pictures shows the complete FAC Blade Runner 2049 Set with Maniacs Box and all the individual single releases (am I the only one getting all ?). 3rd and 4th picture show my sweet FAC number with my awesome FAC Card Holder which has the same matching number (thanks so much @Masterblaster ?). Card Holder still available in store.

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

Thanks @Skid Mark, all editions are nice. I just recently saw Speed again and still liked it so a Premium announcement shortly after was cool. It's a colorful great Edition. The others are nice as well. I like the wraparound image on Day After. But you did choose the two best of the Set ?

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★

New arrivals from today. 3 for 2 Deal from amazon. The Attack on Titan Movies are Futurepaks. Normally I don't like such compilation Movies, since they don't make much sense when you already have the Series and also most of the time are not very good compared to the series, because so much stuff is missing. I bought these only because I wanted the nice looking packages ? FIrst one has an extra 52 page booklet 2nd a 100 page booklet, not bad.

Pacific Rim was on my buy list anyway and I thought in 3 for 2 it was a good deal.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
6 hours ago, Skid Mark said:

And nice to see the Zavvi Disney's making a comeback.  I'm missing quite a few but it's fun to hunt them down one by one.

I have most of them, so it's very nice to see more coming out.

Also congratulations, you just got your 100 posts award ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

New arrivals from the last few days ?. Amazon.uk did send me a mail that my pre-order of 2001 was canceled, when I checked my account it was still listed and a few days after the release date it shipped ?, good since my ebay order I placed from another retailer out of fear for not getting this was canceled a few days later, seems to be a rare release ?

Very happy about the new Rocky Collection, very nice.

newsteelbook169

• Like 3