IGNORED

extantsrevenge New Steelbook Arrivals

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Maybe next week something from MP 1f44d.png Can't wait to get these beautiful HDZeta Blade Runner 2049 1f60d.png

Ohhh you are in for a real treat! The HDzeta Blade Runner 2049 is a collectors dream! Im really excited for you! pics please when it arrives? MP's special relationship with the HDzeta crew is paying dividends for us members cuz ive seen those editions going for over a hundred pounds on eBay! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

Just arrived ? FAC #99 & 100 ? When I started with FAC, I would not have thought that we get to 100 this fast. Now I only wish they would finish all those items announed long ago. Also wondering why we have not heard anything about Deadpool 2 or Jurassic World 2 from them. Don't leave me haning like with John Wick 2.

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
5 hours ago, 45Caliber said:

Awesome @extantsrevenge! I want Kong: Skull Island!!

And I want so many they have announced, but somehow I have the feeling that many will never happen. I wonder if they are dropping Disney from the FAC line, no info on Pirates and nothing new on all the Marvel Movies ?

11 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

And I want so many they have announced, but somehow I have the feeling that many will never happen. I wonder if they are dropping Disney from the FAC line, no info on Pirates and nothing new on all the Marvel Movies 1f61e.png

They're supposed to have a Thor: Ragnarok and I was looking to it, but after seeing what Blufans had to work with I'm not hopeful that I'll like it if it ever does happen. Like Guardians V2, the art seemed limited to the point that both slips looked the same to me.

• ★ Administrators ★

They even announced Black Panther, Avengers Infinity War & Ant-Man and the Wasp month before the release in cinema, now I have the feeling it ends like with John Wick. I would love to get a regular update post from them as Manta does but they almost never give any updates ? 

I know the two of hd filmportal, who also go to the Czech Republic and pick up the Steels. Sometimes they do not even get the things that should be done because somebody smeared dirt on the foil. In addition, the production is well secured, such as Fort Knox. No idea, but good quality, but the politics there is something against the wall. Where is Carl, if you need him.

@forenhase Will know that too.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2018 at 12:25 PM, extantsrevenge said:

Got some new stuff 1f60d.png

Your Name Korea Edition, more pictures here in the release topic.

and some more Media Psychos Group Buy items wich can be found here.

Ive not seen this movie but i watched a review of it last night and the reviewer couldn't say enough good things about it he was really impressed and he stated at the the start that he was not really a fan of animation so now im really intrigued. 

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
7 hours ago, Steelbookzombie said:

Ive not seen this movie but i watched a review of it last night and the reviewer couldn't say enough good things about it he was really impressed and he stated at the the start that he was not really a fan of animation so now im really intrigued. 

You should really check it out, it's a wonderful movie and had so much more to offer than you initially thought. The director Makoto Shinkai is a true master. The Animations are among the most beautiful I've ever seen. All his movies are nice but this and Children Who Chase Lost Voices are especially great. Can't praise him enough, really looking forward to what he will make next.

• ★ Administrators ★

New Filmarena Items, the complete Set for Wind River ?. Little disappointed, the print on the Steelbook is off, which is never great when you have embossing. Not sure if that is for all editions, it is on my Edition 3. Otherwise looks nice.

New GB arrival can be seen here. ?

• Like 2

On 7/3/2018 at 1:21 PM, extantsrevenge said:

New Filmarena Items, the complete Set for Wind River 1f60a.png. Little disappointed, the print on the Steelbook is off, which is never great when you have embossing. Not sure if that is for all editions, it is on my Edition 3. Otherwise looks nice.

New GB arrival can be seen here. 1f60d.png

really like the one click artwork here. may have to get one sometime 

• Like 1