extantsrevenge New Steelbook Arrivals

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

Received my WftPotA FA order on friday. :wow: what an awesome release. Very cool slips. I would have preferred a different Lenti on E2 but otherwise they are terrific. I hope we will hear something about Dawn & Rise soon. Also got some regular releases last week.

• Like 4

• ★ Administrators ★

Could no longer resist, so I got me an Ant-Man Blufans Lenti, now I have at lease 1 edition from all the Blufans Marvel Cinematic Universe (did not count Avengers, since it was a Mondo design). Wish I had got this way back in the GB, was more expansive this way ? Also got the very nice T5 Zoom Futurepak, after seeing great pictures here on the forum I had to get that as well ?

• Like 7

On 5/8/2018 at 6:54 PM, extantsrevenge said:

Could no longer resist, so I got me an Ant-Man Blufans Lenti, now I have at lease 1 edition from all the Blufans Marvel Cinematic Universe (did not count Avengers, since it was a Mondo design). Wish I had got this way back in the GB, was more expansive this way 1f641.png Also got the very nice T5 Zoom Futurepak, after seeing great pictures here on the forum I had to get that as well 1f642.png

SWEET @extantsrevenge, both are great additions. Where'd you snag that Ant-Man from? 

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★

I hope that is a J card on the Zoom T5.

Would be a shame to spoil that image with a 'banner' across the top.

It would be awful to go back to those banners across the top of steelbooks. Ugliest things ever.

I have quite a few of those old Blue banner steelbooks. Bloody ugly things.   :D

• ★ Administrators ★
36 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

I hope that is a J card on the Zoom T5.

Would be a shame to spoil that image with a 'banner' across the top.

It would be awful to go back to those banners across the top of steelbooks. Ugliest things ever.

I have quite a few of those old Blue banner steelbooks. Bloody ugly things.   :D

Yes @DodgyDave it is from the J-Card. I hate those Blue banners too. So somebody please do a new Crouching TIger, Hidden Dragon & The Patriot (Mel Gibson) Steelbook, please ?

• ★ Administrators ★

Some more new steelbook arrivals ? New Deadpool and 4K Gladiator (very nice) and finally my UK zavvi Blade 1, had to get it after seeing it had an embossed title. Good thing that I still had 2 & 3 lie around. So now I complete Japan & complete UK Set ? Also got some nice GB arrivals, check them out here.

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

It seems like everyone is getting this Blufans Ant-Man but me. I want one too! Good stuff @extantsrevenge. I bet that new Gladiator transfer looks fantastic.

If you ever get the chance to get Blufans Ant-Man lenti i can highly recommend it. ??

Incredible clarity and depth, i love the way the Ant comes over the top of the title absolutely superb. 

@extantsrevenge nice editions, thanks for sharing pictures.  Especially love that Blade steel. ?

• Like 2

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
4 hours ago, thomue1987 said:

i'm also searching for the Ant-Man BF Lenti. :/

good luck, really hard to get ?

1 hour ago, DParadigm said:

That Ant-Man Lenti is like a real treasure. So hard to find at reasonable price lol

I know, paid unreasonable price, but could not wait any longer ?

4 hours ago, Kingpin said:

I'll buy you one for X-Mas if you are good. 

I'm always good ? can't wait for christmas now ?

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

More new stuff, this weeks arrivals @Scary Hair look what I already got ? @ksosk Greatest Showman ? Also can someone please do a Premium for Braveheart, I have 4 Steelbooks, but I want Premium or 2 ? I also bought some of the FAC Steelbook protection for Hardbox, XL Slip & Maniac Box. WOW these are terrific, perfect fit, easy to fold, simply awesome.

• Like 6

On 5/27/2018 at 7:52 AM, extantsrevenge said:

More new stuff, this weeks arrivals @Scary Hair look what I already got 1f601.png @ksosk Greatest Showman 1f609.png Also can someone please do a Premium for Braveheart, I have 4 Steelbooks, but I want Premium or 2 ? I also bought some of the FAC Steelbook protection for Hardbox, XL Slip & Maniac Box. WOW these are terrific, perfect fit, easy to fold, simply awesome.

I feel like with the new 4K release of Braveheart a premium is imminent. Great stuff @extantsrevenge. I will admire your Gladiator from afar.

• Haha 1

On 5/27/2018 at 7:52 AM, extantsrevenge said:

More new stuff, this weeks arrivals @Scary Hair look what I already got 1f601.png @ksosk Greatest Showman 1f609.png Also can someone please do a Premium for Braveheart, I have 4 Steelbooks, but I want Premium or 2 ? I also bought some of the FAC Steelbook protection for Hardbox, XL Slip & Maniac Box. WOW these are terrific, perfect fit, easy to fold, simply awesome.

NOT ONLY have you got Red Squirrels ?? you have YOUR FAC Gladiator 

tenor.gif?itemid=9644688

Mine won't be long ?❤❤.

GOOD JOB , That  Greatest Showman is no mug either ??.

Completely AGREE bring on a Premium Braveheart ?

• Haha 1