IGNORED

extantsrevenge New Steelbook Arrivals

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

I was actually not expecting these to show up today, but they did ? So finally I also have Kingsman 2 as well. Not the best decision to order this together with WftPotA (so many delays). More pictures for WftPotA can be found here ?

Also the only difference between FAC with 4K or without is the 4K Sticker on the Front.

• Like 7

• ★ Administrators ★

Received the new Ghibli from zavvi today. Jigsaw and the German Thor are from last week. I also got my Fast and Furious order today. The Boxset is terrific, the Lenti on front is awesome. But I noticed that it has no edition sticker, after checking I found out that it is supposed to have one. Seriously how can you forget this on a 265,- € item. After checking I also found out that the WftPotA Edition 5A and 5B also come with a Sticker, when I received these, I noticed that they had none and also mentioned here, but I simply thought they had none this time. I contacted FA, let's hope they can provide the stickers ?

• Like 6

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, nefilim said:

Nice, you finally got those Ghbili steels, waiting for them ...

Yeah ? I actually was more excited about them than the FAC Fast Set after I saw the sticker missing ? I hope we will get more of these from zavvi and don't have to wait another year.

• 3 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

New arrivals from yesterday ? Could not live without Blufans Civil War, so I got the 2 Double Lenti and an Inside Out just for fun ? Now I only need an Blufans Ant-Man, but which version ?

Also got the Black Barons The Birds & In the Name of the Father. The Birds Slip is absolutely amazing, the best they made until now. Every single Bird on it is embossed, very cool ? And finally got my Blade Runner 2049 Mondo on Monday. Some great editions, take a look.

• Like 5

• ★ Administrators ★
3 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

Everyone's looking for this!

Yeah I could have simply joined the GB, but at that time I was not sure if I want all the Blufans Marvel Cinematic Universe releases, I was a little burned out at that time, same reason why I did not get CIvil War Blufans. But it looks like I have recovered ?

• Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★
1 minute ago, DParadigm said:

@extantsrevenge, nice haul buddy. 1f60d.png

And very happy to see that members are getting benefits out of the classified section. 1f44d.png

Yes the classified section is great. I was able to help @45Caliber already with 2 of his wants and I got this for myself at a lower price than it has costed me elsewhere ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1