IGNORED

Greetings from the Moon!

Jericho

Greetings from the Moon (though I don't ask my purchases to be shipped there, it's too darn expensive)!

Been a collector for quite some time and have frequented and posted on some of the other websites in that cover this Territory. Love to collect Steelbooks, but what brought me here was the growing number of MLIFE and WCL releases (including of course 2001). Oddly, my e-mail claims I actually signed up about 2 years ago, but I guess I failed to use my account. So this is attempt 2 to stick around :) Not sure how many movies I own, but I think anyone that wasn't me would simply say too many. Looking forward to the fun...

• ★ Administrators ★
10 hours ago, Jericho said:

Greetings from the Moon (though I don't ask my purchases to be shipped there, it's too darn expensive)!

Been a collector for quite some time and have frequented and posted on some of the other websites in that cover this Territory. Love to collect Steelbooks, but what brought me here was the growing number of MLIFE and WCL releases (including of course 2001). Oddly, my e-mail claims I actually signed up about 2 years ago, but I guess I failed to use my account. So this is attempt 2 to stick around :) Not sure how many movies I own, but I think anyone that wasn't me would simply say too many. Looking forward to the fun...

Well welcome aboard (second time around) ! 

We do hope you will stick around so we can get to know you as a collector as in what you collect aside from the MLIFE and WCL releases.  We also have the releases from UHD CLUB and of course the older and more seasoned Retailers.  

Take care

John

• ★ Administrators ★

Welcome again @Jericho ? you have arrived at the perfect place for your hobby. Here on Media Psychos we love every type of release and offer our members the chance to get so many rare releases from around the world that everyone should find something they like. The 2001 WCL releases will be a beauty for sure ? Enjoy your stay with us.

Archived